Part 1 The Arrival.

After the conclusion to the historical changing events that occurred in Nevermore Academy, (Y/N) agreed to spend his summer momentarily with Wednesday by accompanying her back to the Addams household in New Jersey.

Too lazy to complain against Wednesday for leaving the rest of his belongings outside his former house, (Y/N) took out a book and got himself immersed in it throughout the journey to the Addams household.

Wednesday's new phone, a gift from Xavier pop up a notification. It was a message from an unknown number. She tapped on the message, revealing several photos of her and some other, mainly boys. Xavier, Tyler and (Y/N) was with her from the following pictures sent to her. She slightly furrowed her eyebrows looking at the screen before shifting to (Y/N) who's completely clueless.

"Apparently there's still someone in the shadow." Wednesday speaks up caught the boy's attention. He looked at her confusingly.

"Meaning?" Wednesday handed over the phone to him. (Y/N) scrolled through the pictures and some stickers sent to her.

"Nice pic. Perfect angle and lights too."

"Is that all you have to say? Someone is stalking me. Whoever it is could be apart of those Crackstone worshippers. Just like your mother." (Y/N) stopped for a moment. Wednesday immediately realized what she just said.

"My apologies. I don't mean...."

"It's fine. Just, still trying to get use to it." (Y/N) replied with weak, possibly fake smile to her.

"Or maybe this person is madly in love with you that, he or she had something in the shadow to help. Like Thing for instance." Wednesday looked down on Thing who's outside her bag then back to the boy in front.

"Given the relationship that we have, shouldn't you be furiously concerned about this issue?"

"It's not like you're gonna break up with me. Right?" (Y/N) asks still putting up the smile on his face. Wednesday crossed her arms causing him to drop the silly face.

"Okay, you're popular to the point you got a stalker. But whoever they are, it's not like they're gonna follow you all the way back. So take your time, go through every possibility during the summer, then deal with them the next semester. Or if you got a hacker in your family, you could trace them down." (Y/N) handed the phone back to Wednesday who puts it beside her allowing Thing to take it into her bag.

"When did you get a phone anyway? Tired of being left out of the loop?"

"It was a gift from Xavier." (Y/N) smile again at the mention of his new friend.

"I never got myself to experiment with this kind of technology before. Perhaps this summer will be the perfect time to conquer it. And you will aid me." Wednesday said emphasized on the will.

"I wish I could but it's IOS. I'm an Android guy so, sorry not sorry." (Y/N) shrugged. Wednesday raised her eyebrow looking at him.

"What's IOS and Android?" (Y/N)'s eyes go wide looking at her before bursting into a huge laugh much to the annoyance of Lurch who's sitting behind him in the driver seat.

The laughter continues for sometimes before the boy's throat gives up. (Y/N) fell asleep soon after. Seeing the boy resting his head against the glass, his innocent face caught Wednesday's attention. A small smile appeared on her face looking at him before Thing climbed up to her shoulder. He signals some messages.

"Tell this to anyone and you'll be staying inside Kitty's stomach for the rest of your life." The statement cause Thing to slowly retreat from her.

After several hours of sleep, (Y/N) wakes up taking in his surrounding. Wednesday is still in the same sit with the same posture.