Part 6 Lie, Cheat, And Scream.

Pugsley waves at the black limousine as it drove off. Wednesday soon ordered both him and (Y/N) to the backyard.

"When you say something about a new routine, this is not what I was expecting." (Y/N) and Pugsley sit on the bench watching Wednesday exit the house with Crackstone's staff in hand.

"Would you want me to try cooking and doing dishes instead? Those are on you." (Y/N) scoffed before turning his attention to his phone in hand.

"What is that?" Pugsley asks his sister.

"Just a gift left behind from the crooked pilgrim. We'll test if it's even more efficient than the torture chair I build." Pugsley gulped showing some signs of fear yet excitement.

"I take it that both of you are looking forward to the magic it can produce."  (Y/N) momentarily looked up at Wednesday and Pugsley.

For the next few minutes, Wednesday tried every form she knew. Struck the staff to the ground, pointing it at Pugsley, but not said power came out. Only a major laughter from (Y/N) much to her annoyance. Even Kitty was yawning besides her.

"The reason you gave me the staff. Is it because the power disappears along with Crackstone?" Wednesday walk to the boy handing the staff to him which he accepted.

"Maybe. When I used it that night, it was filled unexplainable power. Like it's surging from my head to toe." (Y/N) examine the staff for some moments.

"Since it's useless now, I'm giving it back to you. Pugsley, come. I'm drowning you in the lake." Pugsley followed his sister without much complaint leaving (Y/N) alone with Kitty and Ichabod.

After the Addams siblings disappeared from his view, he strucks the staff on the ground. A massive spark occurred causing Kitty to jumped back and growl at him.

"Chill. Puss. The staff can only be activated by those with connections to it's master. The only reason I'm giving it to Wednesday is because I don't feel the need to use it. Yet. The both of you will keep this secret from everyone. Comprendre?" (Y/N) exchange glances between the lion and the tree before making his way back to his room.

(Y/N) took the responsibility of cooking upon himself. He even does dishes afterwards. With three teenagers inside the big place, it feels completely empty.

After lunch, Wednesday keeps torturing Pugsley, from waterboarding to electrocution. (Y/N) was amazed at how much punishment the little boy could take considering his age. Maybe Pugsley could be even stronger than him in the future. Watching the siblings playing a one-sided torture, he was reminded by that time where he used to train with his father.

*****
Seven years ago.

Not a day goes by that no blood were spilled. Let it be from scratches, nosebleed, or even broken tooth.

"Why are we doing this? Can't you just teach them a lesson? You're strong." The younger (Y/N) asks his father who picked him up for another round of sparring.

"I could. But that would mean I'll take away all your frustrations. Vengeance, is best serve by yourself. Now, again." Kenneth has already assumed his stance waiting for the boy's first move. (Y/N) looked down on the ground, unsure of what to do.

"But I don't want to hurt Fred. He's my friend." Kenneth relax himself, walking towards the boy.

"What kind of friend puts you into that kind of situation? I don't care if they can't control themselves during full moon, no good deeds go unpunished." (Y/N) looked up to his father.

"One day, you're gonna understand what I said. You don't make friends because you need to, but it's because you want to. Now tell me, if Fred really needs you as friend, do you think he will just invite yo his place only to be assaulted by a bunch of beasts?"

"No." (Y/N) replied in an apologetic tone.

"But if you still insist on becoming friend with him, the least you could do is get stronger. If similar incident were to occur, at least you know the basics instincts." Kenneth put his hand on the boy's shoulder.

"To survive?"

"No. To win. No matter what it takes, you win. That's the only word that matters in life." He proudly claimed.

(Y/N) though for a moment before asking again.

"Even if I cheat?" Kenneth laugh at the statement.

"As long as you win, you do it. I can't just let you carry guns or a knife to confront Fred now can't I? But whatever you can get your hands on at that moment, use them." (Y/N) gives his father a nod followed by an unpredictable punch to his father's private area. It was his first win in life against his father.

*******

A silly smile appeared on his face while he's standing in the corner of the torture room. Wednesday took notice of this, turning towards him.

"Enjoying the view?" Pugsley was strapped onto the electric chair. It was specially modified by Wednesday for her brother.

"No. Just remember something stupid. Speaking of which, try not to get too carry away. I'm gonna go and make us some dinner now. And Pugsley, don't die." (Y/N) leaves the room as Wednesday turned back facing her brother.

In the kitchen, (Y/N) started preparing dinner with whatever ingredients he could find in the fridge. Having living alone by himself for three years, making meal is a basic for him.

Suddenly, a loud scream can be heard from above. (Y/N) immediately made out the voice belongs to Pugsley.

"Poor guy."

__________________________________________________________

Part 6 done. 👍