Shopping

Alex's P.O.V. 

"What should we do now?" Niall asked me.

"We can watch Toy Story 2" Liam screamed from the kitchen.

"No" Zayn said to Liam.

"Fine then" Liam pouted.

"We could go to Lily's Party" I suggested

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Louis shouted excitedly.

"But we should go shopping first." Harry said.

"OK!"

*************************************************************

At the mall I saw Lily and my old friend, Elaine who I haven't seen in so long it has been about three years. "AHHHH" 

"What, whats wrong?" Niall asked with a worried look on his face.

I started running towards them. "Oh my god I missed you so much" I said while giving Elaine a hug. "What are you doing here?!" 

"I came to visit you and Lily because I haven't seen you guys in so long" exclaimed Elaine.

"Yay I'm so happy you're here, come see my brother. He will be happy to see you. Oh and you can meet our friends."

"Ok!" she said happily.

We walked to Starbucks where the boys were and Zayn had a surprised look on his face and same with Elaine, did they know each other or something?

"Hey Lily" all the boys said almost in sync.

"Who's your other friend?" Niall asked

"Oh this is-"

"Elaine Ryder" Zayn interrupted.

"How do you know each other?" Lily asked

"We went to summer camp together when we were twelve then we became friends we went out for awhile but then she moved to Vancouver B.C." Zayn said

"Oh, ok well umm are you guys coming to the party tonight?" Lily asked awkwardly

"Yea we are going shopping for it!" Harry said while putting his arm around Lily.

"Same with us, why don't we shop together?" Elaine suggested

"OK" Zayn said while smiling at Elaine

**************************************************

We walked into a dress shop and Lily, Elaine and I pretty much tried on every dress in the store. Finally Niall picked out a dress, I fell in love with it. It stopped mid-thigh, falling in soft pink layers. The top half was a slightly darker shade of pink with some silver sparkles outlining the v-neck. There was a light pink bow belt, it hugged my body right below my chest, making it stand out slightly. The top half was tight so it defined my soft curves well.

"It's perfect, I love it! Thank you Niall." I said while giving him a hug. "You look beautiful" he blushed. I smiled at him, as my cheeks began to to turn pink. 

Lily found a dress that faded from a beautiful navy blue to a pretty soft blue. It had only one strap that went over her shoulder. The dress hugged her body showing off her curves, it stopped just before her knees. I couldn't help but think that Harry might have picked it out for her... Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if he did. When she came out of the change room to show us Harry had a smirk on his face, he pulled her close and gave her a kiss "You look lovely."

"Thank you." she said while smiling at him and kissing him on the cheek.

Elaine came out of the change room wearing a red dress that stopped mid-thigh on one side, and just above the knee on the other. The bottom part of the dress fell in layers of different shades of red, the lightest being a pale pink. The upper part of the dress hugged her body, nicely defining her curves. A black leather belt adorned the waist, toning down the bright red of the dress.

Once we bought our dresses we walked out of the dress shop and saw that there was a sale for shoes in the store across from us, my friends and I started running towards the store. I heard Liam say "Alex Maybelle Payne get your but over here" 

"but why?" I whined "these are so cute and they would match my dress perfectly."

"fine lets go" Liam said.

In the shoe store Elaine bought a pair of red flats with a big black bow on the toe, Lily bought a pair of dark blue heels, and I bought a pair of pink  ballet flats, they were a little sparkly and had a tiny bow tied on the front like Elaine's.

"Do you guys want to come over for lunch? I asked Elaine and Lily.

"Sure" they both nodded.

We got in to the car and  I was squished between Niall and Liam and Zayn, while Louis was in the front driving next to Harry. We met Elaine and Lily at our house it was a quick ride home from the mall.

*********************

When we got home Elaine Lily and I ran up to my room. It was a soft blue colour and had a bunch of black decals all over, and a white desk in the corner with my laptop on it my bed was white with a pretty blue bedspread. We sat on my bed and started talking about how Elaine knows Zayn and how Lily and Harry are together. Then we started talking about Niall, "I think he likes you" Lily said.

"No, I dont think so."

"are you kidding? He likes you Alex, do you see the way he looks at you?" Lily asked.

"No, we are just friends." I said to them

"Okaaayyyy" they both said at the same time.

"Alex! lunch is ready" the boys called up to us.

"Ok!" We all called down while getting up off my bed.