The Party

Once we finished lunch, Lily, Elaine and I went upstairs to get ready for the party. I curled my long brown hair into little ringlets and pulled one side back and clipped it using a pink bow. I put on some light makeup and changed into my dress. I walked downstairs too see Lily in her blue dress with her red hair down resting on her sholdours and with some make up on as well. Elaine had her long black hair straightened Zayn could not take his eyes off her. Niall blushing while Louis was elbowing him I smiled at them. I got in to the car with Liam, Niall, Zayn and Elaine. While Louis, Harry ,Lily and Zayn went in the other car. Weve decided that Liam and Zayn were going to be the designated drivers.

********************************

Once we got in to the club Niall grabbed my arm and led me to the dance floor I looked back and saw Lily and Elaine giving me the look, the look that was saying I told you so. I saw a lot of friends there and some from high school others that we met elsewhere. "Would you like a drink?" Niall asked, god he looked amazing tonight. No, stop thinking like that he is just a friend, "sure" I answered. He went to go get us some drinks while I was dancing with Elaine, Lily, and the rest of the boys. Niall came back a little while later with two drinks. "Hey, you miss me?" he said with a smirk, "yea haha." We danced for a bit and then we all got a booth in the back of the club away from the rest of our friends, we ordered dinner and after that we went and danced more but by that time Niall was drunk no not drunk, that was an understatement he was shitfaced. Harry and Lily were tripping with every step but then they disapeared in to a corner or something, Im not going to lie but I was  a little tipsy mysyself. Niall grabbed my arm and pulled me to the dance floor he then started to grind his hips in to mine. "Niall, what are you doing" I already knew Liam would not approve of this. "Shhhh" was all he said before his lips smashed against mine, our lips moved against each other perfectly. He then pulled away and whispered in to my ear "imma fuck you so hard babe."

My mouth opened in shock before settling into a grimace as I grabbed his shoulders and forcefully pushed him away. "What the hell, Niall?" I growled at him before quickly walking towards where Elaine was dancing with Zayn, sending Niall a final disapproving glare until I lost him in the sea of people.

****************************

Niall P.O.V.

I couldn't help but feel disappointed as I watched her walk away from me. Half of me wanted to go and apologize while the other drunk part of me wanted to just have my way with her. I started to walk over to where Alex was dancing. I walked up behind her and put my arms around her tiny waist and started to kiss her neck having my drunk mind takeover, she looked up into my eyes her sparkling hazel eyes looking deeply in to mine, I gave her a kiss on her lips she pulled away and turned around and kissed me again almost as if saying she forgave me from what i said a few minutes ago. We backed in to a corner near the back of the club and the kiss started to get heated, she ran her fingers through my hair as I ground my hips into hers a moan escaped from her mouth, "I love you" I said beteen kisses. A few seconds later I felt someone push me away it was Liam, oh shit I have never seen him so mad. "What do you think you are doing with my sister!" he said almost yelling. "i- ummm" I stumbled over my words not knowing what to say. Almost all of our friends were watching now, shit what do i say. "I-Im sorry."

**************************

Alex P.O.V.

The kiss Niall and I were sharing was amazing forgetting what he said to me earlier, I think I love him, but before I knew it Liam punched him right in the jaw. The sweetest person ever, my big brother punched my bestfriend or should I say my lover in the jaw, what? Nialls actions must have upset him because I have never seen him so mad in my life. He then took my hand and pulled me away to leave, everyone was in shock.