Pancakes

"Niall give it back!" I shouted "never!" he protested. My big brother liam walked in to the room, "Niall give Alexs phone back."

"But why?" he whined. I snatched my phone out of his hand "Because im trying to text my friend and see if she wants to hang out."

"Hey! whats with all the yelling" Louis said while walking in to the room Niall and I were standing in.

"Niall took my phone while I was texting Lily to see if she wanted to hang out."

"You dont want to hang out with us" Louis said pouting.

"We can watch toy story!" Liam yelled excitedly.

"Fine but im going to invite Lily over."

"Ok" they all said with a shrug.

Zayn and Harry were still sleeping so we went to there room and started jumping on the bed, yelling and screaming. Harry and Zayn pulled me down and started tickling me, they were like my big brothers.

***************************************************************

*Ding Dong*. My friend Lily was here she had a crush on Harry, and it was kind of obvious Harry liked her he would always be flirting with her and she would be blushing. The boys and I keep telling harry he should ask Lily out and he says he will but he hasnt yet. 

Harry runs towards the door and opens it to see a tall slim girl with long red hair wearing a green sundress to match her emerald green eyes. "Hey Lily" I said while walking past Harry to give her a hug. "H-h-hi" Harry managed to say.  "Hello" Lily said while smiling at harry. "Guys come on Toy Story is starting!!!" Liam yelled "ok, ok" we are coming Zayn replied while walking in to the room. Zayn made popcorn and sat next to Niall and I, Liam and Louis sat on the floor on bean bag chairs while Lily sat next to Harry. I noticed Harry whisper something into Lily's ear and her blushing she nodded and he kissed her on the cheek. Im geussing they are dating now, they make a cute couple. About half way through the movie I fell asleep with my head on Nialls shoulder. I woke up in my room Liam must have carried me up to my room last night.

Niall's POV

I was trying to make pancakes, then i saw someone come downstairs from the corner of my eye. "Hey" Alex said. she was still in her pajamas and so was I.

 "What are you making?" she asked.

"Pancakes!"

"Careful you dont burn yourself or the pancakes"

"I wont dont worry."

"Then why is the pan smoking"

"What" i turn around and the pan was smoking "dammit!" i yelled

 "Why is the smoke alarm going off" harry and zayn asked.

 "I was trying to make pancakes" i answered

 "Niall! what did you do!" liam said turning off the smoke alarm.

"He was trying to make pancakes" louis said laughing..

"I'll make them" Alex said giggling a bit.

"Ok" i grinned.

***************************************************************************

This is my first fanfic. K bye.