awkward

**********The Next Morning**************

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my eyes, it was ten in the morning and I had a headache. I went on to facebook and I saw a bunch of photos of Niall and I. Just then all the events from last night started to replay in my mind him kissing me and Liam getting mad. One of the photos was of him giving me a hug from behind, and another was of him giving me a kiss on the cheek. They were really cute photos. I went downstairs and saw Lily on the couch in Harrys arms and Liam on one of the chairs they all looked at me with suprised faces. "Is that Nialls shirt?" "shit" I said under my breath as I looked down to see Nialls white t-shirt. "I uhhhh" I didnt know how to tell him that I went back to the club with Niall and he gave me his shirt when we got back. "I borrowed it from him because my pj shirts were dirty and in the wash," I think he knew that I was lying but he dismissed it. I sat down on one of the bean bag chairs trying to ignore the fact that Liam was right there and not happy with me. As soon as I sat down Niall came downstairs and sat right beside me. I looked over at him he smiled and then I looked over at Liam which probably wasnt a good idea, he had a look of disgust on his face well this is awkward.

Lily got up and started to go to the kitchen, I went with her to talk about what happened with Niall the night before. " So what happened between Liam and Niall they're no talking to each other like normal."

"I kind of umm" i stuttered "kissedNialllastnight and thats why they're not talking"

"you what?!?!?!"

"I said I kissed Niall"

"OH MY GOD!!!!"

"shhhh"

"sorry, but you guys would be such a cute couple" she said with excitement.

Niall walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast. "I'll leave you two alone" Lily said exiting the kitchen and giving me a wink. "I had fun last night" Niall said while getting cereal out from the cupboard. "Me too"

"You look good in my shirts" he said while winking at me.

"Thanks, are you ok from when Liam punched you?"

"Yea, I'm fine."

He had a bruised jaw from Liam, my brother. I went up to him and stood on my tippy toes so I could kiss his bruised jaw. We walked back to the living room to where all the boys were sitting except Zayn. "Where's Zayn?" I asked. "Oh he went to Elaine's last night, we took a taxi back here" Harry said. Niall and I sat back down in the bean bag chairs, I rested my head on his shoulder not caring if Liam saw or not he can't tell me what to do. "Aww, look at these two love birds." Louis said while smirking at Niall.

***********that night**********

"Lets watch a movie" suggested Liam " we can watch Toy Sto-"

"No lets watch a scary movie!" Louis yelled. I wasn't sure of that because I hate scary movies they always give me nightmares for weeks. "Yea we should watch paranormal activity 4." Harry suggested. "Yes!" Said Lily, she doesn't get scared from watching scary movies unlike me. "Ok!" Louis said while putting in the movie. We ate popcorn and maoams during the movie. For half the movie I had my face buried in Nialls chest trying to block out the sight of the movie. "Niall?" I whispered "I'm scared."

"Ok, let's go up to my room"

We got up with blankets wrapped around us and started to head upstairs to Nialls room. "They're taking it to the bedroom!" Louis yelled while laughing. The rest of the boys laughed and liam kind of laughed but he gave me the 'you better not' look. We walked upstairs and to his room, where he had a T.V. we could watch a movie on. His room was a bit bigger than mine but not by much it had blue walls, a twin bed and a desk. There was also a few posters of some different bands. I crawled into Nialls bed, it was already 10:30. "What movie would you like to watch?"

"Ummm I don't know" I answered.

"How about Grease?"

"Ok!"

He put in the movie then crawled into bed next to me, "I really like you" he said while giving my a kiss on the cheek. "I like you too" I gave him a kiss back. We watched the movie but I started to dose off half way through, to Niall playing with my long hair. I put my head on his chest, I think he noticed that I was falling asleep so he turned off the movie and said "night babe love you." He gave me a kiss and wrapped his arms around me, I fell asleep in his arms I love him so much.

*************************

Sorry this was such a short chapter this is just a filler.