Exposing her pussy in the crowd, being forced to pinch her clit, and reaching a

front page
Exposing her pussy in the crowd, being forced to pinch her clit, and reaching a fucking orgasm
search
Exposing her pussy in the crowd, being forced to pinch her clit, and reaching a fucking orgasm
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Put a bowl here, there will definitely be a lot of favorites to jump in later

-----text-----

Yu Leng's mood is a bit complicated.

I thought it was a big meal, but it turned out to be an appetizer that only took half an hour.

Although the taste is good, it can't fill his stomach at all.

so hungry.

The hunger and thirst that could have been tolerable, not only did not ease after the body received a little food, but instead engulfed him like a raging fire.

He squeezed his mouth tightly, his lips were moist red, soft and slightly sunken.

However, be patient.

After all, the next delicious dish is coming towards him.

So be patient...be patient...

Hope that the body can be fed - Yu Leng's only wish today.

The crowd around Yu Leng seemed to have turned into a personal monitor, with undisguised eyes firmly glued to him.

Under such ubiquitous gazes, the boy stayed where he was, his eyelashes were wet with tears, and fear was written all over his beautiful face.

He looked helpless.

The drooping hands kept grasping and relaxing, as if he didn't know whether to pull up his pants or cover his face first.

Dirty semen flowed down the shiny white thighs.

The scene that was supposed to make people sick, but it is mouthwatering when it is placed on the young man.

"What are you looking at? Where's your mother?"

The boy didn't do anything in the end, he just straightened up and scolded everyone with a crying sound.

It seems that by saying this, you can increase your confidence, and it is normal to hypnotize yourself, and there is nothing shameful about it.

His swearing voice is like a little hook wrapped in sweet syrup, as if it can get into the brain, mess up the reason, and inject destructive love at the same time.

The people around were stunned for a moment, but the young man thought that they had been bluffed by him, and secretly heaved a sigh of relief.

This self-deception shattered thirty seconds later.

A sports student who was about his age walked up to him, and his elongated shadow floated on the youth's porcelain-white, semen-covered skin.

So cute, the sports student never expected that the pervert he thought was such a life-sized doll.

It's not evil at all, but looks good without any flaws, like the only blooming flower in the desert, and the rare sunshine in the rainy season... It's the beauty that penetrates the soul, the most precious and most desired existence in the world.

But

How could he do such a thing?

He should be unattainable, like a treasure hanging on the edge of a cliff, anyone who wants to get him will have to pay the price of smashing his bones.