Getting pussy licked while nipples are being played makes for an intense orgasm

front page
Getting pussy licked while nipples are being played makes for an intense orgasm and gets fucked by a big cock
search
Getting pussy licked while nipples are being played makes for an intense orgasm and gets fucked by a big cock
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Of course, sir."

It may be that the young man's demeanor was too sarcasm, until now he still refuses to succumb a little, but looks directly at him with those beautiful eyes full of hatred.

So the words of refusal turned into other meanings, as if obsessed with wanting to ravage the young man, trample his self-esteem, and fuck him into a pig who only knows how to open his pussy and eat semen.

The hand of the man called monitor by the sports students had already reached the boy's sweaty spine, and the slippery soft flesh passed through his hand, leaving only an inexplicable and hot scent.

The boy was still struggling to straighten up unwillingly, but he could only let the shirt slide up and down until his upper body was exposed. At the same time, this struggling force pressed the acupuncture point on the icy cold ground, and the bright red flesh deformed slightly, collapsed into a ball, and produced irritating sourness.

His eyes were blurred with tears for a moment, and the water gushing out from his lower body flooded the ground, revealing a dark color.

While the sportsman ridiculed him whether he couldn't wait to be fucked, he pushed him back into the arms of the man behind, so that the juicy pussy appeared in front of everyone again.

The pussy is pink and hairless, and the mucus drips wantonly on the smooth vulva, dripping out the soft flesh with a touch of crystal

The water from the sportsman's hand wiped back the tender red labia, the small pedicles on it were obviously bigger and redder than before, and he was about to break free from the foreskin.

The gym student thought, this is really fucking like a sex machine.

He accidentally asked the monitor to put the boy on his lap, then he knelt on the ground, lowered his head, and licked up his pussy.

A soft itch emanates from where the tongue touches.

The boy trembled all over, his itchy and irritating lower abdomen twitched. He couldn't help but want to bend his body, but because his waist was clamped by the people behind him, he couldn't even move a little.

His fingers grasped the rope that bound him, his chest heaved violently.

The other party's mouth was hot and wet, and the pussy was frozen cold by the ground.

The two phases are in contact, the acupoint lips and the soft flesh are warmed to a harmonious level, and the itching that is close to tingling begins to rise, making people want to scratch it, or pinch that place well.

The young man's slender, white neck was slightly raised, and the skin was forced to appear the color of flower juice, conveying some information to the other party.

The soft tongue licked the soft flesh that was still in the sensitive period, the numbness, itching, and strong stimulation mixed together, forming a wonderful feeling. Not to mention that the other party's mouth was still sucking gently, and the gentle suction rolled over the surface of the soft flesh, creating more desire.

The pussy meat sped up the speed of peristalsis, producing more transparent and large amount of liquid, and this sweet liquid was sucked into the opponent's mouth again.

The young man felt the once strange but now very familiar pleasure. His relaxed long legs became tense, his bud-like toes curled up, and his fingers kept rubbing the rough rope to relieve it.