Fucked in the womb/fucked until the piss/footjob/forced to speak lewd words

front page
Fucked in the womb/fucked until the piss/footjob/forced to speak lewd words
search
Fucked in the womb/fucked until the piss/footjob/forced to speak lewd words
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"He was born to be a whore and get fucked by everyone," the gym student replied.

"Really? Then I'll try it," the squad leader looked at the boy's feet. The color is like spring flowers, the feet are thin and long, and the toes are close to flower buds, which makes people want to play with them.

The sports student took the boy from the class monitor, put the boy on the seat and continued to have sex, thrusting and thrusting the soft and hot soft meat again and again. , The sweet and greasy numbness slowly spreads.

Yu Leng's back hurts from the small bumps on the seat, but it doesn't matter, all of these will be transformed into the most comfortable happiness.

He looked at the human above. Compared with the appetizer, this human was young and energetic, with extremely high muscle content in his arms and chest, and he could always act like himself.

is an excellent food.

Although this meat stick can only be regarded as a low-end food in the food he has experienced, for human beings, this penis can be called excellent. Without using the ability, this young body will really be inserted into the cock. Do not close your legs.

So, you can give him a little motivation.

"I... aha... it's going to break... how, how could it be so big."

When the sports student heard the boy's praise, a sweet breath from Yan Hong's mouth penetrated into his ears like a bug, and an itch waited to be vented in his chest.

"Don't worry, I will fuck you to the bone today, after all, there are so many people on the bus who want to fuck your pussy, you will be raped by everyone, until your body is covered with semen, and your pussy is loose and loose Can’t hold anything and you’re thrown away like a spoiled sex doll with a big belly.”

"Shut up... the male dog..."

Yu Leng got a lot of swear words and heavy blows, his body became hot and weak from the slap talk, his sensitivity was temporarily increased, and he could remember the dick raging in the pussy more deeply.

The dick in the hole violently inserted the tender meat that was trying to close together, and the huge meat crown flattened the layers of soft meat and scraped off the water on the mucous membrane.

The pussy was swollen and itchy, and there was an illusion that he was about to urinate.

"The male dog is fucking you, little bitch," the sports student became more and more excited, and he rubbed the boy with his lower body until his whole body was occupied by itches.

The boy wanted to refute, but he couldn't help moaning when he uttered a sound. At this moment, he felt the soles of his feet suddenly become hot, and something flexible was sliding on them.

The same tactile sensation as inside the acupoint made the boy kick his legs involuntarily.

"Hey, buddy, you're right, he really deserves to be fucked by everyone, and he just needs to be naked and receive the semen every day."

The squad leader grabbed the teenager's fidgeting ankle, and the kick just now made his penis swell rapidly. He focused on using this delicate jade-like foot to perform footjob for himself.

The cock rubbed against the snow-white flesh again and again, feeling like silk. The glans spit out glandular fluid continuously, the transparent liquid was sticky, and painted the boy's feet with a lustful color.