Double Penetration/Threesome Gangbang to the point of insanity and a belly like

front page
Double Penetration/Threesome Gangbang to the point of insanity and a belly like a baby
search
Double Penetration/Threesome Gangbang to the point of insanity and a belly like a baby
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Damn, I originally wanted to end this world in this chapter, why am I so useless.

It's all my fault that I can sleep 20 hours a day during menstruation and lose my motivation to engage in pornography.

-----text-----

The young man’s genitals pushed into the young man’s rear acupoint without any lubrication. Although the young man had an orgasm experience at the back, the flesh of the acupoint has completely recovered its previous compactness and elasticity, and only a slight watery sign indicates that the acupoint is in the hole. Was shot not too long ago.

As soon as he entered, his penis was entangled by the passionate intestines, unable to move. Regardless of the resistance of the intestines, his penis slowly and firmly broke through the layers of soft meat. The strong sucking and the pleasure of the flesh wall rubbing against the penis made the young man I know why that person raped the boy non-stop.

The young man's bright red lips were trembling, white marks were pressed on the skin of his arm on the railing, and the cold club face was warmed by the soft meat like suet.

The insertion of the back hole is completely different from the front. The glans pushes away the soft meat inch by inch, and the shaft is again wrapped in soft meat for sucking. He can feel the scalding temperature of the dick and the numbness of the ribs scraping the intestinal wall. .

The penetration of the human penis in the back was too deep and heavy, the young man rubbed his thin white fingers on the slippery club face, and the sweat from his fingertips remained on it, forming some white mist.

The dick bumped the young boy forward, and the intestinal wall seemed to be cut open, and lewd water flowed out, making the soft hole wet, so that he could wrap and accept the dick effortlessly. The cock that has been ejaculated many times before slowly stood up, dripping liquid intermittently

The sensitive point of the back acupoint was rubbed across the top of it intentionally or unintentionally, and the fine tingling sensation was transmitted to the whole body, and the flesh of the acupoint gradually turned into an erosive red color, and it was no longer the same as before.

"If you delay any longer, he will be ruined," the man said to the monitor with a light smile.

"It's impossible for me to give it to you. We need to fight again," the young boy refused to give up an inch,

"Then you go first, anyway, I've already got it," the man took out his mobile phone, and stood not far away, pointing at the young man who had been fucked until his face was full of lust.

The boy was a little confused about the meaning of the man's words, but he didn't want to think about it.

"Why do you have so much water everywhere?" The boy kissed away the tears overflowing from the corners of the boy's eyes, and kissed his flushed skin.

"But cry louder, I like to see you cry."

The boy stabbed the girl's pussy that had just ejaculated with a cock. The pleasure in the pussy had not yet subsided, and the dense itching reappeared again. He longed for the cock to penetrate deep and stop the itching caused by his fingers before.

The refreshing feeling of being entered into the two acupuncture points made the tears in the eyes of the young man fall completely. He opened his mouth to pant, and was kissed and fucked by his lips, depriving him of the right to breathe with his mouth.