Being verbally humiliated, butt fucked, raped in a crowd, afraid to speak when q

front page
Being verbally humiliated, butt fucked, raped in a crowd, afraid to speak when questioned by others.
search
Being verbally humiliated, butt fucked, raped in a crowd, afraid to speak when questioned by others.
there is none left
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Ah, I'm dying without favorites (hint)

-----text-----

"Go back after you put in the coin, don't just be dumb."

Yu Leng woke up from the dizziness, and heard the impatient urging of the driver, he walked back obediently, and in the process found that the clothes on his body had changed into a blue and white striped school uniform at some point, and his tail and horns had disappeared.

It seems that this is the simulated scene that the sex system said.

Is there any cum he likes here? Hope the food quality can be better.

He looked around, there were bustling people everywhere, all of them were above average in appearance, and they looked delicious.

In the short time he watched the crowd, the warm arms of different people kept rubbing against his body, causing a tingling electric sensation.

Yu Leng relaxed his body, letting himself be pushed by the crowded people until he came to a corner.

Before he could stand still, the bus started to move, wobbly, and Yu Leng couldn't help supporting the glass window with both hands to stabilize his body.

At the same time, someone was lying on his back, controlling his body, the fabric of his pants was torn off a little bit, and a fiery stick-like thing pressed against his rear hole through the thin fabric of his underwear.

As for the high-quality food, Yu Leng licked the delicate flesh of his lips, the white teeth were exposed under the pale pink and thin lips, and the bright red tip of his tongue loomed between the lips and teeth.

"The ass is so high, wait for me to pinch it, you little slut," the hot breath sprayed into Yu Leng's ear.

The man squeezed his plump and elastic buttocks, and his fingertips sank into the flesh. The silky and soft feel was better than satin. He couldn't help using more strength, and the white soft flesh slightly overflowed between his fingers. A hot crimson spread from the place.

He had already set his sights on this little beauty when he got in the car. She looked obedient and clever, and he knew that she was easy to bully at a glance.

The person in front of him froze after he finished speaking, trying to break free, but the man squeezed him tightly, making it impossible for him to slip away.

With such a cowardly attitude, the man is more sure about what to do next.

"Want to run? Huh?" The man held down the waist of the beautiful high school student with the other hand, and when he put his hand on it, he found that the waist hidden under the wide school uniform was surprisingly thin, as if it was born to be held by others of.

"Stop, stop, or I'm going to call someone," the little beauty's terrified voice seemed to roll around in her moist mouth before coming out, trembling, dripping into people's ears.

Because of the succubus' physique, Yu Leng can feel the feeling of a man's hand pinching his buttocks very clearly. The hot palms are pinching lightly or heavily on the buttocks, and the soft flesh is slightly warmed up by pinching, accompanied by numbness. the itch.

He could feel that the underwear had been wet, and the rough cloth rubbed against the labia, bringing out a burst of unbearable desire and itching, and transparent mucus flowed out from the opening and closing of the hole.