Pulled away and forced to show to others, the big brother who accosted him befor

front page
Pulled away and forced to show to others, the big brother who accosted him before raped himself, the prelude to gang rape
search
Pulled away and forced to show to others, the big brother who accosted him before raped himself, the prelude to gang rape
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"I," the young man choked up, his chest heaved violently, and tears flowed down the corners of his crimson eyes.

It's very pitiful, but rather than being distressed, I want to destroy him, destroy him.

"I'll give you a countdown, if you can't say it, I'll fuck your uterus to pieces and make you incontinent. In the future, you will urinate reflexively when you see a man." Meat, counting from ten on one side.

When the sports came alive, the young man couldn't say anything, he choked when he opened his mouth, and the tip of his tongue involuntarily spit it out. The shiny water covered the tongue, as if he was tempting someone to deepthroat him.

The number mentioned by the sports student has already ranged from ten to five, but not only did the boy not say it, he also had another orgasm, and his extremely tense snow-white legs were completely occupied by semen.

Yu Leng was thinking.

How should I choose? Whether to be played by the opponent until the body collapses, or let everyone speed up the process of collapse.

Soon, he made a choice.

He likes the second one, he's a little tired of this young human spirit.

Although he ate until he was full, he was an insatiable succubus.

When the sportsman counted to three, the teenager cried, and while his body was still in orgasm, the soreness and weakness overwhelmed the pleasure, he said that sentence in one go.

"I'm...well... a bitch who likes to eat semen, please, please come and fuck me...uh!"

Before he finished his final sound, the dick ejaculated directly in his uterus, and the semen hit the soft, ripe red flesh wall. The fist-sized uterus couldn't hold so much concentrated semen, and he wanted to flow back into his pussy, but was caught After ejaculating, the dick was tightly blocked, and the smooth meat wall was completely stained with wet white sperm.

The teenager was shot until his eyes turned white, and he looked like he was about to faint. The pussy was full of endless pleasure, and the uterus was itchy from the semen, which almost sent him to climax again.

In the constant friction of fingers and wrists, the boy managed to break free from the rope, but the liberated hands did not resist, but placed softly by his side.

He no longer wants to resist, every resistance will push him into a deeper abyss, he is gradually tamed in the process of resistance until he is as obedient as a dog.

The sportsman pulled out his genitals from the boy's pussy with a "boo" sound. Several thick white liquids broke in the air and fell on the boy's open labia. The pussy that just started budding is as red as a mature woman, and she can't do without the man's cock.

Not long after, a large stream of white turbidity rushed away from the pussy that was trying to close, and thick white essence dripped on the labia, leaving circles and circles of dizziness on the seat.

As soon as the sports dick exited the boy's wet and soft pussy, he was grabbed by the shoulders and thrown aside by several people. He resisted, but his fists were hard to move.

People around drew inspiration from him, and soon tied his wrists and ankles with sports ropes.

A man in blue patted him on the shoulder, "Don't struggle bro, you've been fucked for so long, it's enough."