Dreams

Oh good. It was just a dream. I had 10 more minutes until my alarm went off for school. I arrived at Dexter High as soon as the bell rang. Mr. Pines was calling role when I entered just in time. Jacob was already there waiting for me. We became really good friends over the past couple of days. I also found out that he was single, so why not try and flirt away...
All day today I couldn't stop thinking about the dream I had last night. It seemed so, real. I got in trouble by most of my teachers today for not paying attention, but luckily I got my mind off it in 1st period, thanks to Jacob Hart. :) I fell asleep in 4th period, basically the slack off class. I was surprised my teacher let me, or she just didn't find out. I had that same dream from last night, just more to it.

"... it didn't smell very different compared to regular houses. Just the smell of death laying everywhere. It was pitch black dark, I couldn't even see my own hands. I tried to feel my way around for walls, so I wouldn't run into anything. I kept my senses alert, until I felt something hard... rough... and dry... I knew at that moment I was touching the bones of a human skeleton."

"Wake up! Wake up! Mrs. Barns?"

I woke up from my desk blurry eyed.

"Why are you still here?" She asked in shock.

"I... don't quite know." I said.

School was over, and the bell had rang. But... why was I in 4th period for the rest of school? Had no one bothered to wake me up? I drove home and finished the remaining homework I had, and then thought about my dream.