Goodbye Summer

It was the last day of summer before we all started school again. I was pretty bummed out since I didn't go anywhere or do anything. My parents went to Cozumel for their 24th anniversary for a month while I stayed home eating fatty foods and watching TV. My older brother Matt, would go to parties every night and get drunk. He usually passes out once he gets home on the couch. Like the usual.
I wake up every morning at 7:30 and go to the mall to open Sweet Munchies, the frozen yogurt shop I work at. I'm a cashier. Us cashiers don't do a whole lot. I always try to sneak in some frozen yogurt when I can because why not.
Now that school is about to start in a week, I have to find another job. Life here is lonely and quiet, but I manage to get around it. Summer is hanging on to its last days so I might as well just eat a bucket of ice cream while watching TV, then wake up only to repeat yesterday all over again.
I'm Mila Barns and welcome to my life. To me, school is: couples making out in the hallways, giant football jocks, ghettos, nerds and geeks, future dropouts, and of course the populars or what I call them, the ABC's (Absorbed, Bigmouthed, Crackheads). I'm the kind that complains a lot and doesn't worry about school too much since I get decent grades.
I can be pretty confusing at times because my emotions are unstable, but when everything is right, I can be the clearest most understandable person ever.