2 Girls Gone

It was finally Friday, and the day was almost over. I had gotten home from school just a few minutes before 3:00pm and grabbed a whole bag of potato chips and headed to my room. It'd been a stressful week and I was so glad I could finally catch up on my sleep and figure out more about the house.
After about 3 hours in bed watching TV and social media, I wanted to research about the house that I saw. I went on the internet and looked up 'abandoned house in River Creek neighborhood.' It said the house was built in 1864. Wow. 152 years. I kept wondering why anyone hasn't taken it down yet, but I need to go deeper in information. A family of 4. Mom. Dad. 2 little girls. They'd bought the house in 1872, until both of the little girls had disappeared and went missing. They were never found, so the parents moved away in a smaller area in 1874, where they could keep their minds off of their daughters' tragedy and start fresh. To this day, the 2 little girls still haven't been found and was never spoken of. Most people say that they were taken by some form of witchcraft or they were kidnapped and never escaped. They were scared to go near or touch the house, thinking the evil demons and spirits would take over them.
I drove over to the house to research even more about it. This house had really gotten my attention for some odd reason, and it's strange. As I arrive, I stand in front of the doorway. Something tells me to go in the house to see what lies inside. A feeling inside my soul, or some spirit. I do what my gut tells me to do and I enter. As the creaky doors start to open, gleaming light shines as I get closer. Just like my dream. I step one foot in the house, then the other. I'm in. The bright gleaming light slowly fades as it gets smaller and smaller, until it's a little speck from a piece of glass. The doors slammed shut and I was locked in.
It was pitch black dark and I couldn't see a thing. I used my hands to feel around so I wouldn't run into anything. As I'm feeling... I knew right at that moment I felt something hard and sharp and that, was the bones of a human being. I jerked my hands close to me and jumped a little. Now, I was getting more and more scared as I kept walking. I had realized that I had a flashlight on my phone, so I turned it on, but there wasn't any signal. I kept walking. As I walked further in, there was a puddle of blood on the ground dripping from the ceiling. Above was a human. It looked me dead in the eyes as it was pinned down with sharp, narrow knives, one right through its chest.