Strange Feelings

I started panicking when I saw all the blood. I used my flashlight to find my way out, but all I could see was black and nothing. I had 7% left on my phone, and I hoped that the battery life would last until I found my way out. The sound of dripping blood got smaller and smaller, until I was far enough to get away from it. Taking deep breaths, I calmed myself just enough to get through this horrid house.
Oh no. 4%. I shined the phone in front of me, and I saw a portrait. I didn't know who it was, but it was a young girl with curly blond hair, a nice pale yellow dress, and she was happy. It looked antique and fragile. I slowly lifted my hand and touched the portrait, inspecting and feeling its every detail. I shined the flashlight up ahead, and I saw a mirror. It was old and vintage looking, and you couldn't see your reflection, it was so dirty. I came closer to observe it, but then I heard water moving. I wasn't sure what it was, but it sounded like someone swaying in the water, so I turned around to see what it was. Nothing but darkness. I turned back around to focus on the mirror, and all of a sudden a hand tries to grab me by the throat and pull me in. The mirror suddenly falls and shatters all around me. I try to fight against the thing grabbing me as much as I can. I dropped my phone struggling to breathe. Using all of my strength that was left of me, I finally managed to escape whatever was trying to get me. I shattered my phone into pieces and I didn't have the flashlight anymore.
I was by myself, in the dark, and no one to come help me. It was going to be the end of me. There was no way I was getting out. I couldn't die. Not like this. I get back up being extra careful, walk a few steps and stop. I sensed something in the air. I couldn't smell it, hear it, see it, or touch it. It was a feeling inside of me. I had no other choice than to keep on moving forward, because there was no way I was going to get back if I stopped trying.
Feeling my way through everything, I found a door. Entering the room it was darkness, as usual, but I felt a lamp on a table, and got it to work. Now I finally had some light to guide me through the house. I looked around some more as I was finding my way out, but then I ended up in an old fashioned dining room. Windows. I saw windows in front of me, so I grabbed the nearest heaviest object around me, which was a silver vase, and threw it onto the window. It took a few hits to break it, but the hole was big enough for my body to get through. I climbed out as fast as I could and ran to my car.