Chapter 2:

I laid out on my bed, stretching as much as possibly and felt my back pop in a few places. A low moan escaped my lips and I sat back up and walked into my bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. School was hell and now I'm bored and can only think of one green eyed boy who was sexy beyond words.

"Hey, doofus. When's the party?" I called out, knowing Ethan was in my room snooping as usual.

"Huh? What?" Ethan said and poked his head around the corner with one of my bras on his head.

"What the fuck?" I yelled and snatched my bra back, then smacked him upside the head. "Stop going through my underwear!"

"Hey! I'm a man, what can you expect?!" He said and rubbed his head is if I had hit him harder than I did.

"I expect you to not go through your twin sisters underwear! That's just beyond creepy!" I said and sighed. "Good god, where did mom and dad go wrong? They have me, and then.... There's you. I'm like Alice and you're either tweedle dee or tweedle dumb. Maybe the latter."

"Hey! That's not nice." Ethan said and began to pout, crossing his arms over his chest and everything.

"With the way you act, I'm surprised we're twins at all. I swear I'm like... Five years older than you." I said and shook my head.

"Party is at 10. Be ready by 9 so that we can get there a little early, a buddy needs my help." Ethan said as he broke out of the grumpy mood.

"Thanks twin!" I called as he left my room. He pulled my door shut so I shut my bathroom door and stripped then hopped into the shower and washed and shaved everything that needed it before shutting off the water and wrapping myself in a big fluffy towel.

As I dried my hair I thought about what I should wear. Tight short dress or mini skirt? Hmm. Maybe somewhat tight short dress with high heeled vans. I put my make up on, which consisted of shiny lip gloss that tasted like strawberries, eyeliner and mascara, then walked into my room and pulled on a strapless black bra with a matching thong then pulled on a garter belt before pulling on a black dress that had a tight corset looking bodice, strapless, then flowed out to my mid thigh.

I sat on my bed and pulled on my thigh high fish nets and hooked them to the belt then pulled on my black and silver high heeled vans and laced them up. When they were on I stood up and walked back into the bathroom, putting on some perfume and then smiling at myself in the mirror as I touched up my lipgloss then brushed my hair out and left it hanging loose around my shoulders.

"Hey princess, it's time to go." Ethan called as he poked his head into my bathroom. "You look good."

"Thanks. Let's go." I said as I walked back into my room and grabbed my purse which had my ID, phone, and some cash in it. Ethan left my room first and I followed behind him, when we reached the bottom of the stairs my mom was sitting on the couch with dad and they both smiled up at me. Moms black hair was up in a bun and her blue eyes shimmered with mischief.

"Be safe you two." She said and smiled.

"No drugs. And if you're going to drink, call us for a ride please." My dad said and smiled at us too, his blonde hair was messy and his arm wrapped around mom.

"Okay mom and dad. Don't wait up!" Ethan said before dragging me outside and to his car, where he opened the passenger door for me. I got in and he shut my door before sliding over the hood and climbing into the driver seat. Then we were off.

The drive wasn't too long and we made it to Ethan's friends house in pretty decent time. As I got out of the car I stretched and stared up at the night sky. For September, it was relatively warm. Thankfully, I've always got a back up change of clothes in the trunk of Ethan's car.

"Hey! Give me the keys!" I said to Ethan and held my hand out. To my surprise, he didn't even argue as he handed me the keys and then we walked up to the door as I stuck the keys in my purse. Ethan pushed the door open and the music filled my ears, along with the smell of weed and alcohol.

"Yo! Ethan!" A guy yelled and stumbled to us. The party hasn't even officially started yet and this guy was already wasted. I giggled to myself and then the guy looked me up and down and licked his lips. "Hello there sexy."

"Back off, Shane. My sister is off limits." Ethan said and placed a firm hand on Shane's shoulder, who instantly held his hands up and walked away. "Go get a drink and kick your feet up. It's a small party tonight."

"Sounds good. I might be up in one of the guest rooms, Ethan." I said and smiled at him.

"Good. Some crazy guys are showing up, along with some whores most likely." Ethan said and flashed me a smirk. "Be careful."

"Always." I said as I kissed his cheek then sashayed past, letting the group of guys see my hips swing as I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a coke before walking back into the living room and seeing more people there, and a bunch of them already dancing.

A certain green eyed guy caught my attention, and I clenched my jaw at the girl grinding on him in the shortest dress she could find. Her blonde hair was in curls and her hazel eyes stared up at him as she licked her lips and ground her body against his, and his hands wandered her slim body.

My body heated up and I set the coke aside and grabbed a shot glass and the bottle of vodka. With a growl, I downed the shot and poured another, and another and kept going until my body felt light and my head was spinning as the alcohol raged through my system. I stumbled into the living room and a guy walked up to my and grabbed around the waist.

"Let's dance." He shouted over the music and I nodded my head, barely recognizing his words. I put my back to his front and began to grind, enjoying the attention. My body moved to the rhythm of the music and I closed my eyes as his hands gripped my hips and I bit my lower lip as I put my arms up and rotated my hips the way I learned, hearing a growl near me.

My eyes shot open and I saw two very angry green orbs glaring at us. I stopped dancing and dropped my arms before I snatched my purse from where I had dropped it and ran for the stairs, stumbling slightly. I made it upstairs and found an empty room, right as two hands landed on my waist and shoved me inside, then shut and locked the door.

"What the hell was that?!" Corey yelled at me and advanced towards me, his green eyes flashing with fire.

"Dancing. Like what the whore was doing to you!" I yelled right back then clapped my hands over my mouth and stepped back further, trying to put some space between us.

"What was that?" Corey asked as his lips quirked up into a small smirk.

My heart skipped a beat and all of a sudden the spinning got worse and without a warning, the room went black and I fell forward, colliding with the unforgiving wooden flooring.

***************

Hi everyone! I hope you all are enjoying book two! I'm sorry if I don't update too often, I'm working on starting my own business and it's pretty time consuming. I'm a night owl so I usually write at night. I'll update as soon as I can! Feel free to message me whenever, or comment!

I love you all!

--Chelsea