Tell me you love me 1

Chapter 1

** first time writing on here so feed back would be nice thanks**

Io

The plane ride seemed inevitable, i guess cause i was anxious , indecisive just everything from calm and happy to be back in Cali. I was so into my thoughts that I didn't hear lee-lee talking to me.

Lee-lee: mommy are we gowing tou tee gwama?

I couldn't help but smile at my baby she was only 2 and was cute as ever, only if she didn't look so much like her father , who she doesn't know and he doesn't know she exist.

Me: yes baby were going to be staying here a while

She just nodded and went back to playing her game her father was chris and the main reason i didn't want to come to Cali period but i had to because of my father n family business.

**flashback**

Chris was my brother Andrew best friend. At the time i was only like 17 and chris was 21. At first it was harmless flirting . Then one day it bacame serious now i knew Chris was A player but i still like well loved him. It was stupid of me given the fact that it was considered rape n he was one of the most well know drug kings in cuba n Puerto Rico n Cali . But i went ahead anyways we were serious but it was kept a secret which i didn't mind i didn't need conflict in my life. Well one night we were at his house and one thing lead to another and he took my virginity we cuddled all night and then When i woke up he was gone with a note saying " left for cuba see you in three weeks it was fun" i was so infuriated at the note i ripped it up and stormed out. Within two weeks i found out i was pregnant so i fled to miami with my best friends help.

**end of flashback**

As we arrived in the airport i got so nervous what was going to happen when or if i saw chris , my parents and what was so important the i had to come down here.