Tell me you love me 5

**hey guys thank you soo much id like suggestions and feed back please**

Chapter 5

Isabella P.O.V

When i imagined chris meeting Kaylee i didn't imagine it like this. Chris seemed upset but I don't see why if anything i should be upset he getting married. I guess i was the only one in love.

Chris: thats your mommy your beautiful just like her .

Lee-lee: tanks

Cassandra: Im ready to go

Chris: then go no ones stopping you

Cassandra gave me a dirty glare. She better be glad i had Kaylee in my hands because i would have ran up in her shit and fucked her up. She left slamming the door behind her . Who that bitch think she is slamming shit like she paid for it she must not know!

I guess gabby saw how i looked and thought the same thing

Gabby: to heck naw ?! SHE MUST NOT KNOW

me: gabby chill Lee-lee here thats for later

Gabby: psh ... Come here Lee-lee lets go play ... Andrew bring yio drunk ass along

Andrew: man why i aint got nothin to do

Gabby: lil boy c'mon always try cockblock damn u need a love life now LETS GO !

Andrew: you lucky you have my niece in your hand id tell u bout yourself nah

Then they left going back and forth. All that was left behind was me an Chris . I felt nervous like a little girl around him and i didnt know he still had this affect on me. I was so into my thoughts i didn't notice he was talking .

Chris : so you had a baby ?

Me: huh? Oh! Oh yeah shes 2 i found out i was ...

I don't know why but i began to choke. I wanted to tell him i really did . Just not like this. But what was the perfect way to tell a man you've kept his child a secret for two years. What if he denies her? What if he doesnt want anything to do with her? All these thoughts ran through my mind i couldn't i just couldn't not now not here not like this.

Chris: issy you ok?

Me:yeah just a little tired from the plane you know.

Chris: well are you too tired to catch up on things .. Uh i guess what .. Uhh ... I mean like

I could see he was struggling to talk to me like a little teenage boy . I chuckled at him it was cute when he got nervous he bits his lip causing his dimple to come out. Omg i was falling falling hard deeper than i already am .

Me: chris would you like to go take a walk with me ?

Chris: YES!!

I was shocked i didn't think he would say it so eagerly so happy so like old times. I kinda regret asking because i don't think i was emotionally ready at all.

Me: but what about your wife

Chris: how did you know tha- .. Man gabby talk too damn much

Me: oh you were trying to keep it a secret ?

He let out a sigh of frustration. But i wasn't gonna let that go. What did really think i want gonna find out about that irritating ass hoe!

Chris: i really dont want to argue on your first day especially after how we left off

Me: how can you talk about how we left off whe-.. You know what forget it lets just go walk

We walked to the hill top park at first in awkward silence the idle talk nothing serious or emotional which i was relived because i was unsure of what might slip out if we did get deep.

We finally reached to the park and sat on a bench.

Chris: you know your considered a MILF no ma?

Me: your so fucking disgusting

Chris took a long pause as if debating something. He wasn't the only one.

Me: well you gonna say what you thinking bout or play games all nigh ?

Chris: even after so long you still read me

Me: well talk?

Chris: WHY DID YOU FUCKING LEAVE ME ?!

He screamed so loud it caused me to to jump and get watery eyed

Me: are you serious right now? Why i left ? WHY I FUCKING LEFT ?!

Chris: you just disappeared on me do you know what that fucking did to me? You were the one girl o trusted the one girl i loved the one girl that meant something to me and you left just left in the time when i needed trust the most !

Me:reallly ?! You ? How do you think it feels after giving your virginity to the guy you love he left just left with a note no explanation just saying it was fun back in three week !? How do you think it feels to find out your pregnant by him and have no clue where the fuck he is and have to think your raising a baby on your own at 17!? THATS WHY I FUCKING LEFT !

He was silent with a shock look. Then he turned red like built up rage. I didn't realized what i just blurted out i didnt want for him to find out like this .?! Stupid Isabella stupid fucking move.

Chris: what did you just say

Me: nothing forget it .

I got up to walk away hen he dragged me back .

Chris : what did you just say

There was no denying it now it was now or never .

Me: Kaylee is your daughter .

He went from angry to calm. I was scared because when he was calm that when he was the angriest.

Chris: i cant fucking believe this ! See at first i was mad because i thought you had a baby by another man but now ? YOU KEPT MY FUCKIN DAUGHTER A SECRET.

Me: don't yell at me maybe if you were a MAN and stay around and not hit it and quit it to a fucking unknown place you wouldn't have missed out on her life .

With that i yanked my hand away from him and walked off. My first night in Cali and all of this ! Now im happy i left .

*** A/N i want to thank all you guys and go read @natalie888 books its really good and she was such good help!! Vote comment suggest***