Tell me you love me 3

Chapter 3

** thank you guys so much for the support vote comment make suggestion thanks so much**

Chris P.O.V

I was sitting in the living room listening to cassandra bitch about nothing.

Cass: bae are you listening ? Who's this bitch calling me telling me bullshit ?! Just cause a fucking ring on my finger don't mean shit nigga

I sat there staring at her. She was pretty model type Hispanic with green eyes and golden brown hair. I just dazed out because she always coming to me with he say she say shit man if her head wasn't good and pussy wasn't fire and i didn't give my broken feelings for Isabella to her i would been fucking left her annoying ass.

Me: bae chill the fuck out i come home to you everyday so the fuck you worried about ?

Cass: fuck you chris , honestly why do i fucking bother u can have this bullshit ass ring i dint give a fuck.

Me: *starts laughing* you know your cute as fuck when your lying come here .. Aint nobody but you .

Cass: ok babe

After that i knew it was time to get some pussy. It was easy all i had to do was say some lovey dovey shit and she was throwing it back like it was nothing.

2 hours later....

Cassandra was ridding my dick like it was nothing

Cass:UHH UHHH UHH DONT STOOOPP

I was near my climax and so was she when my phone rang i knew it had to be business or family but their was no difference my family is business.

Me: hello

Cassandra got mad and got up but i didn't care i was going to answer my phone . Shit pussy was pussy but my family my job aint shit to fuck with.

Papa:chris the move is in set we have t the graffis and their ready

Me:ok papa il call Miguel and the guys

Papa:chris I'm counting on you don't fuck up

Me:ok papa tell mama i love her

Papa:i will now go i send blessing

I called the boys and told them the plan.Cassandra was looking at me i knew she was about to start bitching so i just picked up my gym shorts and went in the bed and turned on the t.v. My phone rang again

Me: yo

Andrew :yo was gucci

Me:nothing here watching the game

Andrew: my fam having a welcome back party for Isabella .. U should come you know you still have a crush on my baby sis.

Me:whatever fuck boii i guess imma come

Andrew was right i love that girl with everything in me. I thought about quitting the game settling down for her . But that change, one night i took her virginity and it was amazing we cuddled all night until i git a call from papa say we. Had to go into hiding because a snitch was among us. I kissed her n left her a note for her to not worry.when i came back they said she left n didnt know where she was. I was heartbroken as much as i wanted to hate her i couldn't i loved her even though the age thing was considered rape i still loved her. When she fled i left too and i met Cassandra , she wasn't Isabella but she was good enough .

Cassandra came in the bed next to me and mumbled something. I didnt care at this point she already gave me the pussy. I just started to day dream about Isabella and i knew that i will get her back .