Tell me you love me 4

Chapter 4

** thanks for the response guys you guys are great please vote n recommend***

Chris P.O.V

My boy Andrew invited me to baby girls welcome back. I had weird feeling like butterflies. Man i sound like them bitch niggas in movies talking bout butterflies man the fuck up. I was driving with Andrew drunk ass and Cassandra in the car with her stank ass attitude again. Like i wonder why i put up with her ? But i remember even though we argue all the time shes stability. When i was heartbroken i skip from bitch to bitch and then Came Cassandra. She was always around and helpful and a ride or die she almost took a bullet for me. I knew that know matter what she would always be here n i needed that down factor in a women.

We drove up to the house and the party was in full swing. Shit they was turnt up with the reggae music and the rum i loved jamaicans they turned up ! I was looking around for Isabella but couldnt find her so i vibed out a little . Cassandra came and started to dance with me so we danced and i saw the cutest little girl. It was strange cause she had my eye and lips it was like the female version a nigga was creeped out.

I saw the little girl talking to mrs.Rodriguez and she was soo cute mixed with something because her curly hair bounced around and talk about something that seemed sooo funny. She looked like me and someone i just couldn't put my finger on it. I guess my glare on the little girl was felt because Mrs.Rodriguez made a hand gesture for me to come over.

Me:Hey mama R

MamaR: boy don't call me mama I'm too young for that

Lee-lee: gwama fwen?

She was too cute she pointed at me and moved a curl from her face i went over to her n said yes im a friend whats your name. She became shy and looked down and played with her hands and looked up at me.

Lee-lee: im kaylee

Me:nice to meet u kaylee im..

And before i could finish i got cut of by the fact she called mamaR grandma.i was puzzled as long as i knew this family i grew up with them they only had two kids n i damn sure Andrew cant produce such a cute child. I just let it go and said

Me: I'm chris Kaylee would you like to be my friend

She looked at mama R for reassurance

Mama R: its okay lee-lee trust me he gon be around for a while

I was trying to figure out what that meant but i just played along.

Lee-lee: i ask mommy fiwst

I agreed

She went on her way looking fir her mother . Before i could ask mama R who her mother was i got pushed upstairs by Andrew

Me: nigga wtf you doin i aint into that gay shit if you tryna rape my sexy ass

Andrew: bitch nigga you gay , im tyna bring you to isa-

And before he finished we were in her old room where she was with gabby. She looked so beautiful the way her leggings emphasizes her curves she looked soo good. I was careful to not get hard. She hugged Andrew and they went at it as always i guess she didnt see me.

Me:so you not going to hug me and tell me hi

Isabella: uh uh uh chris of course

She hugged me and it was like sparks but that quickly interrupted by Cassandra.

Cassadra: uhm baby dont get too comfortable you know bitches always want to take things they cant have

Isabella: the fuck did you just say broad

Oh shit wtf i turned to Cassandra who just pissed me the fuck off i looked at her with the scornful look

Cassandra: i said dont get fucking close to my man bitch

Isabella got ready to swing at her when i grabbed her n turned to Cassandra n started yelling .

Me: WHY THE FUCK YOU ALWAYS WANNA START SHIT BRUH JUST FUCKING LEAVE !

She looked at me and was about to say something when a little hand grabbed me n pulled me. It was Lee-lee so i kept my calm and so did everybody else.

Lee-lee:mommy new fwen otay?

I couldn't believe it i was in shock the baby . The babies was Isabella WTF SHE GOT PREGNANT BY ANOTHER NIGGA.

Isabella gave a nervous look then picked up Kaylee. I was hurt i had to admit i thought what we had was love but i guess it wasn't.

Isabella: yeah that my friend chris is he your friend too

Lee-lee: yes mawmy

Isabella: gave me a look that made me want to fuck her on spot but first i had questions