Tell me you love me 7

Chapter 7

** vote comment guys**

Isabella's P.O.V

I hadn't realize that i fell asleep or that chris was sleeping next to me until i heard Cassandra voice .

Cassandra: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THUNK THIS IS ?! OH WE PLAYING HOUSE STEP DADDY MISTRESS AND HUBBY OH SHIT YALL IN DIS FOREVER HUH?! YOU DIRTY SLUT GET THE FUCK OFF MY MAN !

Chris was just waking up and i can tell he was trying to figure out what was going on. I got up forgetting Lee-Lee was in the other room down the hall.

Isabella: BITCH FIRST OF ALL DONT FUCKING COME AT ME LIKE YOU CRAZY EVER AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE LIKE YOU DID SECOND THATS HIS DAUGHTER SO DONT PASS YOUR PLACE AND THIRD BITCH YOU MAD BECAUSE HE CAN SLEEP WITH ME WITHOUT ME GIVIN HIM PUSSY AND BEGGING LIKE A DESPERATE ASS HOE LIKE YOU ! WHAT KIND OF FUCKING WIFE ARE YOU ?! HUH BITCH YOU DONT EVEN FUCKING COME HOME TO YOUR HUSBAND THEN WANNA SNAPP BITCH SHUT YOUR SHIT UP!

i was ready to fight this hoe . All she had to do was say one more word !

Cassandra: don't worry bout what the fuck I'm doing bitch at least i have the man you jus-

I was tired if her fucking running her mouth so i slapped the shit out of her !

I pulled her down to the floor got on top of her and started punching and slapping her! Before i knew it i got dragged up off of her i was trying to break chris's grip but he was too strong . The dumb hoe was on the floor trying to get in a hit ! Basic bitch talking shit but got no hands !

Chris: Cassandra wtf is wrong with you coming in here and starting shit and Isabella have you lost you damn mind acting like our daughter isn't down the hall!

Cassandra: are you serious are you really picking up for her !? And what the fuck do you mean by "our daughter" so you have a love child now!

Me:BITCH DONT FUCKING PUT MY DAUGHTER UNDER ANY CATEGORY ITS HIS CHIL D !

I was heading over to her when chris grabbed me. By my waist and pulled me back

Chris: Isabella if you don't chill the fuck out NOW!

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes. Cause she couldn't be serious . Cassandra and chris started to go back and forth and i walked out the room and went to get Lee-lee. She was there playing with her dollies.

Me: good morning baby girl

Lee-lee: moenin mamy

Me: hows your night ?

Lee-lee: good! Wheres daddy? He wit lady ?

Me: daddies in the room but we have to go home n you can come back later !

She nodded i went back in the room where Chris and Cassandra were arguing n interrupted them.

Me: take me home

Cassandra : you can take a cab!

Me: WHO THE FUCK ASK YOUR ANNOYING ASS NOTHING !

Chris: BOTH YALL CHILL THE FUCK OUT ! Isabella ill take you home gimme a min Cassandra do whatever the fuck you want im tired of your shit !

Cassandra : wow you really choosing her n your love child

Me :BITCH DO U WANT TO DIE T O D A Y !

Chris: Isabella get Lee-lee n go downstairs n wait for me Cassandra don't talk about my daughter like that !

Me: GOT EM CHECKED BIH!

Cassandra left pushing past me she will get hers! I waited for Chris he looked so sexy in his cargos polo shirt.

Lee-lee : daddy!!

Chris: hey baby can i get a hug

He picked her up n started to tickle her i couldn't help but smile at them. We got in the car an Chris was quiet the entire ride which was strange n bad. We stopped at a breakfast place because kaylee said she was hungry.

We got our menu and the waitress was basically having sex with chis with her eyes. I began to get jealous but i quickly stopped when i realize chris didnt even react . I was puzzled n scared.

Me: whats wrong ?

Chris: not now

I left it we drove home in silence. When we got to my house everyone was at the pool so i headed up to my room for a nap , but that quickly flew out the window when chris came upstairs following me .

Chris: what the fuck is wrong with you fighting like a teenage girl ?!

Me: excuse were you not there when she disrespected me n my daughter

Chris: our daughter , n that don't mean fight! That was fucking childish !

Me: wow just wow! You know i cant believe you if im so childish why you here chris ?!

Chris: because i fucking love you i want a family but i dont want you acting like a fucking child .. . I want to be around for you n kaylee

He stepped closer to me omg if he kissed me again. It was bad enough yesterday but god not today.

Me: i don't need anyone around for me .

Chris: why you always do that ! Im going to get tired if trying n failing i just need to know that you feel the same say it and il leave Cassandra

He stepped closer now grabbing me by my waist and bending down to kiss me. I wasn't ready i mean i was i was scared what if he left? Will Cassandra always be a issue like what will happen .

Chris: please Isabella u need to be here n i want to please just say you feel the same baby and il leave her

Me: i love you and i feel the same

He kissed me passionately and i kissed back.

Me: but i dont want to get back together .

** ok guyysss i need feed back please comment comment vote vote vote what you think was Isabella in the wrong should she have said yes what do you think about chris as a father COMMENT VOTE THANKS ***