tell me you love me 14

Isabella POV

Its been three months and things have been amazing. Chris and i have moved into a new house. We haven’t heard from the irrelevant hoe cassansad or whatever her name is. Chris and i decided to go out to go shopping for Kaylee little tea party she wanted to have with a few friends from the pre-school she started going to. We were walking around hand in hand with Kaylee going around the store picking out all the pink glittery toys for her tea party. I was pushing the cart with kaylee riding on it and chris behind me whispering in my ear and it tickled. I was honestly happy with life. 

Chris: you know i love the way you walking and that dress is making me feel all types a ways keep it up and kaylee going to have a sibling running around here very soon

Me:your so nasty baby 

i turned around to give him a kiss and he grabbed my ass which caused me to squeal and bump into someone using the cart.

me:  I’m so sorry are you ok?

**: yeah just wtach-omg Isabella Rodriguez is that you??

me: uhm do i kno- OMG MAXINE ! is that you girl?? i haven’t seen you in so long how are you we have to catch up oh by the way this is by boyfriend Chris and our daughter kaylee .

maxine: you had a baby stop playing ! she is so cute just like you and Chris she looks just like you too that’s so sweet i always thought you had a thing for him back then.

chris: nice to meet you il just go take lee-lee around while you two catch up baby 

He leaned in to kiss me and smack my booty again before chuckling and going off with kaylee tickling and picking her up. I enjoy their times together because it just makes me happy.,

Me: well how you been girl?

Maxine: well I had a daughter she’s 3 and a dead beat ass daddy im modeling now so i guess you can say im feeling myself.

me: oh snap oh snap well girl im sure gabby going to be happy that i saw you gimmie your number and bring your baby girl to lee-lee tea party it will be fun we can catch up and get together more often.

We exchanged numbers and talked a little more then i caught up with chris and kaylee. i giggled at how spoiled baby girl has gotten over the past few months but chris and i love her to death and when she looks at me with the puppy dog face she look just like Chris i really can’t say no to her .when we got home later that day I called gabby who live two houses away from me now.

Gabby: did you bring me food or naw?

Me: hoe can you greet me better than that ole pregnant ass 

Gabby: nope I’m hungry and pregnant

Me: I’m cooking so when you ready ok but I saw Maxine today at the mall when i was shopping for kaylee

Gabby: oh hell no I heard she a hoe breaking up homes honey!

Me: all that he say she say shit gabby come on she use to be our girl!

Gabby: I guess but just keep a eye out

Me: did Andrew come by today?

Gabby: girl can we not talk about how shady Ashley and Andrew been acting lately, has your dad found out anything?

Me: well Chris isn’t telling me anything because he doesn’t want me to worry but I know they have some big trip planned soon so we will see, but all I know is my baby and my daddy and brother better come back home to me when its all done

Gabby: wait you think Andrew know this hoe shady?

Me: I really don’t know chile I’m trying to get some information as much as you.