One

Chrystal's POV

I hate being the weirdo of this god damned family. I need a date for my sister's stupid wedding... I could get the favor that Lorenzo owes me. This feels so embarrassing. At least I could maybe get a date from him. I go to Lorenzo. He swoops up his hair. One is holding a flamethrower
"Ahh Ahh! Fire starter that's not how we greet our esteemed guest otherwise she wouldn't have made it through the door come in come in Chrystal!"
I walk in timidly.
"Ahhhh no need for fear dear Chrystal after all you helped me out!"
"I-I need a favor."
"Mhm."
"I need a date to my cousin's wedding."
He looks at me as if asking if I'm serious. 
"Please?"
"You're serious?"
I nod.
"Okay. Well fire starter can you get kooksie for me?"
He nods and gets Kooksie.
"I was doing a dominance thing."
I nod.

Suga's POV

Whelp he's shirtless.
"There's a girl here."
"Yeah?" He asks dropping his weights.
"She needs a date to her cousin's wedding."
"Yeah, okay lead me to dad."
I lead him to uncle.
"Hey dad what's up?"
"Well you remember Chrystal and how we owe her a favor?"
"Yes."
"She needs a date to a wedding take my card and any of the mob you want to get you two all dolled up."
She looks down.
"Now go on scoot!"
They go.
"Suga wanna come?"
I follow.
"I'm gonna get the others."
I nod.
"We're all going to this wedding now if that's okay Chrystal?"
She nods.
"After all they are my guards technically"
"I-It's fine." She says.
"Okay!"
He doesn't understand the gravity of the situation. I sigh.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Okay."
She looks away. He runs around to collect everyone. and explains everything. They nod.
"Let's go!!"
I nod. We head to the Mall I think everyone is excited except me.

Chrystal's POV

"Anyways your Chrystal right?"
I nod.
"Nice to meet you."
"You too."
He smiles and pats my forehead.
"So we're both single?"
"Yeah so?"
"Just curious!"
I look away.
"I mean you're really pretty."
"Thanks."
"No problem! Oh I forgot to introduce everyone! Suga, Jin, jimin, Jhope, rm, yunnee, and v! You can ask for their real names later!"
I nod. He smiles but yunnee looks angry. I wonder why he's angry. He gives me the biggest smile. I look away.
"Dont worry if he decides to be mean I'll protect you," jungkook whispers.
"What?"
"Yunnee is sometimes mean."
I nod.
"But I won't let him."
I look at him. He smiles and gives me a hug. I look down.
"What's wrong?"
"Oh nothing."
"Okay?"
I look around. He gives a very awkward smile. I look over.
"Whelp we're almost at the mall!"
I nod.
"anywhere we should avoid?"
"What do you mean?"
"Any stores you don't like?"
I shake my head no.
"Okay! Let's go!"
He seems enthusiastic. I see one of my cousins. They seem to be talking about someone. I sigh. I have a bad feeling they're joking about me. I look away.
"What's wrong?"
"N-Nothing."
"You sure?"
I nod.
"Okay."
As we walk past Linda laughs.
"I bet Chrystal is gonna look stupid she always does."
"Yeah! She's always been that way," Karen retorts.
I look away.
"Are they talking about you?" Yunnee asks whispering harshly in my ear.
I nod. He gives a soft smile and a glare. I look down.
"How much did uncle say we could spend?" He asks Jungkook.
"Dad didn't say... why?"
"Oh no reason. Just wanted to see if we had to stick to a budget or not."
I look around.
"After all dressing anything less than our best is demeaning to the family."
I can feel there's an ulterior motive to this. I look down. But why not just kill her or them or whoever he's apart of a mafia? Maybe he's too lazy. But that doesn't give a full reason... I sigh. I expected to go dress shopping with my friends but instead I'm going with one of the world's most dangerous mafias... this is scary. And one of the members seems to hate one of my cousins. I don't blame him they're both stuck up assholes but still. They could kill them! They could kill me! But they're not and that's what makes this weirder. I look away.
"You're not in any danger."
"How do I know?"
"You'd already be dead."
"O-Oh."
"Yeah."
I look around.
"Anyways let's get moving we're almost there."
I nod. We keep walking. I look around. We finally enter a shop. I look around the shop. The owner stops and stares at us. I look away.
"Hey Laurel! Need a favor!"
I sigh.
"Yes oh who is this she is QUITE the beauty," I don't feel any sarcasm. My crystals show nothing of it. She's being honest? Are they really talking about me? She comes over to me and looks me over.
"Huh? Like crystals? That's cool!"
"What?"
She points to my crystals.
"You like my crystals?"
"They make you even more beautiful."
"I'm not beautiful."
"Yes you are."
"Thank you."
"Why are you thanking me for telling the truth?"
"It's not the truth but thanks."
She sighs and shakes her head, "anyways what does your dad need Kookie?"
"Well we're attending a wedding—"
"And need new suits?"
"Mhm."
I sigh.
"And maybe her a dress?"
"Yep."
I nod.
"Okay."
I look around.
"Anyways come on show me the theme."
I show her the theme which is pink and white.
"Okay!"
I look around.
"Come on come on."
I follow. She starts making us clothes. I notice something. What is that? Is she trans? Maybe I shouldn't ask.
She notices where I'm looking, "I hope the fact I'm trans doesn't bother you. The experimental magic is too expensive and well not fully developed yet."
I nod.
"So yeah if you're uncomfortable I can get someone else to?"
"Oh no I'm fine!"
She awkwardly smiles.
"Okay."
I sigh.
"Sorry I know it's weird."
"You're fine."
"Okay."
I look around. She finishes measuring me. I sigh. She seems to be soothed knowing I'm not weirded out. Little does she know my friend skylar is going through the same thing except trying to become completely androgynous. I smile.
"Thanks for not being weirded out or screaming that I'm a freak."
Maybe I should tell her about skylar.
"I actually have a friend whose doing the same thing."
"Really? What gender if you don't mind me asking?"
Jungkook nods to the others with a smile. Yunnee smiles softly.
"It's expensive isn't it?"
Yeah right now they're trying to just dress that way because money's tight. I nod. She looks awkwardly but slightly sadly. She gets the rest of the guys starting with Yunnee surprisingly. He walks over to me.
"Hey I need to talk to you. I'd rather talk a bit privately but don't worry I'm not gonna try to kill you."
"Ok? About what?"
Just come on first." He leads me into one of the back rooms and puts his guns on the table, "just as proof of my intentions."
"So what do you want?"
"Listen, I know you might think I might be angry at you for what Karen and her husband did... I'm not."
I nod.
"Wait wait scratch rewind! Do you even know what they did?"
"Not really no."
"She captured my brother pretending to be in love with him all the while tricking him and testing formulas on him."
"Oh. Then why do you keep giving me weird looks?"
"Well because Lorenzo aka uncle as we all call him saved my life and he's been trying to find a way to save my brother but nothing's working... Jungkook is his son you hurt him I kill you got it?"
I nod.
"Good... I needed to vent about the whole thing."
I nod. He sighs but smiles. I smile.
"Anyways though let's get back before they start worrying."
I nod. I walk out. We head to meet with the others. Jungkook smiles. I smile. He smiles back and stretches. I look around. After we're finished he smiles again. "Let's go!"
I nod. He smiles and leads me out. I follow. We head to another store. I look around.
"You okay?"
I nod.
"Okay," he says smiling. This place is expensive.
"This is an expensive place."
"Yeah! We're just waiting but pick yourself out some things."
I nod. He smiles awkwardly

Jin's POV

Does he actually have a crush? Wow I can't believe he has a crush! Jungkook looks at me as if to say "don't say anything."
I nod. He looks down. We continue to look around while waiting for the suits and dress. She looks around.
"Anyways are y'all hungry?"
She nods.
"Let's go then."
We leave. We head to the restaurant and get seated. I see a strange girl.
"Oh Chrystal hi!" She says smiling.
"Oh hi." She says.
Who is this?
"How are you?"
"I'm great you?"
"I'm fine! Oh um I'm sorry! I'm cassia and I'll be serving y'all tonight!"
"I didn't know you worked here."
"Just got hired. It's why I haven't been texting like I should."
She nods.
"Anyways what can I get y'all?"
"I'll have a Diet Coke." She says.
"Coke." I order.
"Okay."
"I'll get coke too," Jungkook says.
"Do you have tea?" Yunseo asks
"Mhm."
The rest also gets Coke. She gets us drinks and our food. She plops down in the extra chair.
"Finally on break."
She giggles. Cassia smiles tiredly. Chrystal eats. Cassia looks at her watch then gets up. She looks exhausted.
"Are you ok?"
"Just exhausted."
She nods.
"I've gotta get back to work."
She nods. Cassia stands up and gets back to work. We pay maybe I should get her number. I go over to her.
"Huh?"
"Can I have your number?"
"Sure I guess."
We exchange numbers.
"Um thanks Jin."
I smile. She smiles back then runs off to go seat tables and such. We leave.
"Hey the outfits are ready."
We get to the store. We get our suits and of course she's done an amazing job. They look nice!  They look more than nice. But oh well. She seems to like her dress.