Seven

"Maaaaah imaaaa tired."
"Then rest."
She nods laying on the floor. Her little tail occasionally wags as she sleepily mahs. I lay her on the bed. She looks so cute though. I smile. She mahs softly in her sleep as Jungkook wanders in. He looks at her. Right she's naked. I quickly cover her up. He looks confused.
"Um so where'd she come from?"
"I just found her."
"Okay."
"Shouldn't you be hanging out with Chrystal? I'm sure she'd love to see you."
"Oh yeah we're meeting up soon. Just heard weird noises after my workout and wanted to find the source."
"Nothing weird is going on I promise."
"Oh no, I didn't think that was just wondering when we got a goat."
"Like I said I just found her."
"I know that now."
"Also don't you know how to knock?"
"If the door is open no point in knocking."
"You're annoying you know that?"
"Sorry."
"You're fine. Why is it you're now spending all the time with Chrystal?"
"Um... no reason. The wedding is in 3 days by the way."
He runs out. I sigh. He seems excited for it. I smile. She slowly reawakens.
"Hey."
"H—haaaai."
"How'd you sleep?"
"Good for not long."
"That's good."
"Imaaaaa gonnaaaa try to sleep aaaa bit longer."
I nod. She falls back asleep leaving me alone for a minute. I sigh. It's nice though.

Day of the wedding.

Hey she looks normal! She wakes up confused.
"Hi how are you?"
"I feel strange. Wait my udder's gone! Oh thank gods. Oh I feel a hundred pounds lighter! And I'm not maahing ohhhh!"
"Would you like to go to a wedding with me?"
"Wait is it Chrystal's sister's wedding?"
"I think it's her cousin's."
"Oh well I forgot I'm sorry it's been a long 4 weeks trapped between goat girl and goat."
I nod.
"Yeah I'm supposed to go to it but I kinda ripped out of my dress when I first transformed. I'll just make a dress really quickly."
I nod. She pulls some sunlight and makes a new beautiful dress. She looks at me weakly.
"I should probably get ready."
She nods.
"I'll wait outside."
"It's fine."
"Okay."
I put on a suit. She moans softly looking at me on it.

V's POV

Well we're all ready and all traveling together. We get in the car. We get there. Skylar? She looks different... I don't know if it's a good different or a bad different. It's weird. She rushes over to me. She's tugging a strange necklace below her suit collar.
"Skylar?"
"V! V! V!" her eyes are filled with such joy.
"Did you miss me?"
She nods. I could swear there's something in her pants moving... maybe I'm just seeing things. She snuggles me and smiles.

After the ceremony.

"Well," Karen says, "since I have everyone together maybe I should show off my wedding present."
Skylar shudders hearing that.
"What's wrong?" I whisper.
"Strip," Karen says smiling evilly. Skylar's eyes go pale as she begins to do as she's told. What is going on? As soon as her pants are off I see a Long black tail.
"Skylar!" Ariel cries running over to her suddenly Karen's husband whispers something causing Ariel to freeze. She cries, "no! No! No! Can't control my own body!"
She starts to strip as well. What is she? Once both girls are naked Karen laughs and shouts, "transform."
They both tense up. What are they transforming into? I notice she has paws and Ariel is gaining hooves.
"Maaaaah not aaaaagaaaaain!"
"What are they?"
"N-arf! N-arf nart arf darg arf-garf!" Skylar barks.
Is she a dog? I think she's turning into one. Blair runs over to them before Karen's husband shoots a bolt into her neck. What was that?
Suga's POV

Wait isn't the neck where the hellhounds come from? Oh god are those the hellhounds. Oh my god. Karen's husband laughs harder before blasting Kwan. Blair growls foaming at the mouth before catching a now doll sized Kwan. That's frightening! What is this? She lays him down gently. He looks like a doll! Jungkook and yunnee both growl.
"What did you do to them?" Yunnee growls.
This is too far!
"Turn them back now!" Jungkook growls.

Rm's POV

What's wrong with her? Why is she dancing suddenly? I spot a music box. What are they planning? She sees it and tries to move away but I notice it. Her outfit is changing. And she's starting to shrink! This isn't good! She eventually gives into the music box dancing onto it. When the music stops she freezes. What is happening? He laughs and shuts the box.