Four

"It's not important to you. Plus it's not even your choice."
"What do you mean?"
"It's her decision isn't it?"
"But it's the safest decision."
"It's up to her."
She doesn't speak she's shaking.
"She's too scared to even speak!"
"Well your dad or whatever he is just shot a guy."
"Because he just sexually assaulted her!"
He sighs and growls.
"Fuck you."
"Fuck you too."
Lorenzo makes a nod. I see Percy aka the driver. He walks over to her and starts talking to her quietly. She's doing strange hand symbols. He looks and nods. He helps her to her feet. He signs something to Lorenzo. Lorenzo nods.
"Go on then."
He picks her up and walks out. I sigh. Lorenzo sighs softly. He buys the food we order but changes it to go and we walk out. He seems more angry than I've ever seen him. I follow.
He looks at me and looks down, "sorry."
"For what?"
"I over reacted didn't I?"
"No it's fine."
He nods. He pats my shoulder, "I can read your thoughts by the way... and yes she did look pretty up there."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
I look away.
"It's okay Namjoon."
I nod.
"Okay anyways we should get moving."
I nod. He leads me to car. Percy nods looks up at me. I sigh. He gets up. He does his symbols.
"She's asleep? Well that's better than shaking. What all did she say?"
"Nothing."
"Not physically no," Percy says. He jumps a bit realizing he physically spoke again. He adds, "and that confirms my suspicions about that place."
"What do you mean?"
"It's a spell lock. Only certain things work once your past the door."
I nod.
He sighs and looks over, "it's okay I promise."
"It does not seem ok."
"Well for one I was talking to Lorenzo when it came to that."
I nod.
"Secondly. She'll be okay. It's a matter of when it ends rather than anything else."
I nod.
"Anyways."
I look down.
"She'll be okay." It's just waiting for the dark magic to wear off."
I nod. She sits up. I look over. She seemingly is trying to talk but is unable to. I look down.
"This effect will wear off," he says. She nods and signs something. He asks, "wait what? Only an hour?"
"An hour?"
"Apparently what she said."
I nod. She is yawns. I look over.
"Can I speak yet? Okay I can... thanks... but... you realize they've cursed me... if I don't turn back... I'll turn to stone..."
"What?"
"... the thing that 'wasn't important' was the fact he cursed me to turn to stone if I don't show up up to work."
I nod. She starts to sob. I rub her back. Lorenzo takes his jacket off and puts it on her as Percy begins to drive away. I sigh.
"Then why did you look away when i smiled?"
"No reason."
"Hungry."
I nod.
"Okay."
I look around.
"Okay... how are you?"
"I'm ok."
"Okay," Lorenzo says softly. Percy is tenser than usual. I look over. He's driving while tense. Is he ok? He forces himself to relax. I sigh.
"Sorry... let me calm a bit."
"People have abused us for far too long."
I nod. He doesn't look back it's like he was talking to himself. I realize he's crying. We make it back to the mansion as he runs into the house. I look down.
Lorenzo sighs and picks up the now sleeping kaimana, "we'll put her in your room. You can have mine for the night. I need to talk to you about Percy anyways."
I nod. He carries her to my room as she begins to wake up. I follow.
"We'll take it"
As we enter. He opens my pajama closet, "you don't mind fi she borrows something right?"
"I don't mind."
"Okay go pick something."
She stumbles in and we don't hear anything until we hear soft adorable snoring. I chuckle. 
He walks in and walks back out.
"She's wearing just her undergarments and your robe by the way."
His face is red.
"What?"
He walks back in and Carries her in. He wasn't lying. I sigh.
"Well let's go."
I follow. He leaves my room. I follow. We walk on.
"Percy isn't from here. He actually went by another name entirely in the past but won't even give it to me."
"Oh why?"
"I'm not sure. Probably because a man like that one had him."
I nod.
"Anyways Percy is polite as you know but he has those strange pipes."
I nod.
"I'd suggest trying them but I found out how strong they are."
I nod.
"Anyways if you wanna try he's in his room."
I nod. Maybe I should go.
"But only if you wanna try."
I nod. We walk on. I see his door cracked. I open it. I see smoke billowed around in a circle. He's seeing some people talking. They seem sad.
"I'm sorry kingy, Hattie, and rabbit... I miss you guys."
Who are those people? He suddenly notices me he makes the smoke disappear.
"Ever heard of knocking?"
"Sorry."
He pauses, "sorry... that was rude."
"It's fine."
He sighs and pulls out a pan flute. Is he going to play it? He begins to but starts to cry. Is he ok?
"Y—ya know y—you could j—just ask?"
"Sorry. What's wrong?"
"Those are my friends... my family. Prince of hearts and I would take care of the others... but now I'm here... far away from them."
"Oh I'm sorry."
"With no way to get home... it's not your fault... Prince Ben was supposed to protect them but it seems they've left probably to try and find me."
I nod.
"I'm so sorry I couldn't help them... but I had to save them."
"I'm sure it's fine."
"... it's my regret to bear Namjoon... and my torture will be the Prince of Hearts'."
I nod.
"...they used me... they USED me... I don't want THEM to use ANYONE else!"
"So what are you going to do?"
"What I've been doing continue working here until I can find a way home... back to wonderland."
I nod.
"Try this... you'll see why I wanna go home."
He's holding his pipe out. I try it. I'm suddenly transported somewhere very strange. Is this wonderland? The one he talks about? I look around. It's beautiful if not weird. I see a tall woman.
"Ah Ambrose... you're so young and sweet you're gonna be just like your dad a master of mixes."
I smile. I look around her to see a caterpillar. He's almost child sized as he smiles.
"Really?"
"Yes!"
He looks cute!
"Thank you momma Alice."
"Of course dear."
I see darkness filling the room. I hear Percy crying and screaming but what he's saying isn't clear. Eventually I see an older version of the caterpillar he's with three strange people. Who are they?
"Ah don't worry I'm sure prince Ben will care for us," the caterpillar says. He sounds a bit like Percy but happier. That sounds like good news.
"I also always promise to protect you all of you."
The prince with them looks happy but in a bittersweet way.
"Thank you Ambrose."
They seem nice.
"Of course your majesty."
Ambrose notices someone trying to sneak up on the prince he jumps in the way.

He bolts awake. He groans and moans. He looks to his segments which are changing.
"Owwwww!"
What is going on? He changes into a boy who looks like Percy only blue. Is this Percy? Suddenly a strange man takes his pipe. Why did he take his pipe? He puts it on a high shelf way out of the Ambrose's reach.
"No! No! I need it—"
"Or you'll forget everything? That's the point."
That's not good! After a while things go blurry.
"You belong to me."
"I belong to you."
"You are nothing but a simple barman and hookah maker."
"I am nothing but a simple barman and hookah maker."
"Good now wake."
Things clear up. He looks around more confused.

A strange patron comes in the blue is completely gone leaving Percy. What just happened? Wait is that Lorenzo? Is this how Lorenzo found Percy? So he found him like this?
"This place is known for its hookahs can I get one?"
"Yes sir," Percy (I'm pretty sure) answers dully.
Can he actually make one? He walks behind the counter and makes it out nothing but it seems to hurt slightly.
"Here you go sir... one of our famous hookahs."
„I need that special hookah! I need it!„
He looks around then sneaks into the room he was chained in. What is he doing?
„why do I need it? I don't know but I need it!„
He tries to climb the shelf only to get electrocuted. Poor thing! He falls backwards as the evil man laughs and goes to grab it, "I should've destroyed this a long time ago."
He backs away from the man right before a shotgun goes off. He screams and hides his face.

I'm pulled out of it. He now has the pipe again and is crying. I rub his back. He backs away.
"I'm sorry."
He's not talking. I sigh. He just blows smoke in my face. When the smoke clears, he's gone. I cough. Well he's gone... I sigh. Yunnee eventually comes in. He gives a semi confused but awkward smile. I smile.
"He's not here im betting."
I nod.
"Anyways I'ma go to the range now."
I nod.
"We probably should get outta his room."
I nod. I walk out. I see Lorenzo.
"So what did he say? Did he finally give us any leads? I know he desperately wants to go home."
"Not much."
He looks a bit distressed but nods. He walks into Percy's room.
"Hey... I know you're hiding under the bed."
I hear muffled noises. I sigh.
"It's okay come on."
"NO!"
"... okay. I'll bring you dinner do you want a stuffed animal?"
I hear what sounds like, "no I'm too old for that."
I chuckle.