chapter 6

Hey thanks everone for reading this story. I am thankful for the votes. Okay but now I am gonna do this. First person who comments a great commemt will recive dedication. One quick question do any of you guys play zombies on black ops 2... Just a random thought. Anyways back to Beto side. Dont forget to comment :D and VOTE !!! lol.

_____________________________________________________

Beto--------

Woa I can't believe he wrote all this last night. It must have taken him till three in the morning to finsh this. He also had great handwriting... "Hey we have to get to class", Jane'y said nudging my arm. I refocused. I was about to say, well see you guys later, but Jane'y said goodbye for the both of us. "Anyways see yall cute white boys later", Jane'y said sudectively. I was about to say excuse her for being constant flirt, but she dragged me way in her heels. I was surprised that she didn't break them while dragging me. I knew we had time till frist period. So I was really curious for what reason she dragged me down the hall and around the corner. "I was right Beto, you owe me five dollars!" She exclaimed. "What the heck are you talking about?" I questioned. "Scott is an in the closet homo!" She said with glee. I quickly hushed her. I really wanted to cover her mouth with my hand but that would have been bad. She would have one bite me or two scratch me with those claws she calls nails. I didn't like any of those options so I just hushed her. "Are you crazy! Do you know if people heard that rumors would explode and it would ruin his life!", I told her in a stern voice," Heck I already have to deal with people who suspect that I am gay, what if they knew for sure. I would have to move to a different country." Jane'y rolled her eyes. "Beto this isn't the 80's where people would kill you or hang you just cause you are gay, humanity has grown from that." Jane'y replied cheerfully. Down the hall, a group of guys walked down and glared at me and Jane'y. "Hey Beau look that that geeky faggot", one of the boys said making the other chuckle. "AH HELL NO! Hey you ugly as fucks! You wanta start shit early this morning you finna get it! Beto hold my purse and my earings cause imma bout to go crazy girl!" She shouted out giving me her purse and was about to take off her first earing. "Oh shit Jake you pissed of that Bitch." Said the one I was guessing was Beau. "Oh now I am that Bitch! Oh I will show you bitch!" Jane'y howlered as I was holding her back. Jane'y already got into two fights and if she was to have one more she would be expeled from school. The group of guys soon ran away chucking. "Well I guess some humanity needs to catch up with all us normals." She said in relief. I chucked as she fixed her hair. "Anyways when should I expect my payment of five dollars." She slyfully questioned. "never, cause I need to know if he was gay or bi, not you. For all I know you are just saying that so you can get money off of me." I answered back. "Fine, but don't forget what we talked about last night." She stated raising her eyebrow making me revisit last night.

_____LAST NIGHT__________

"Woa, I dd not expect you hear this late", I exclaimed Jane'y as I shut Tao's door letting him sleep. "Well yea, I thought you texted me Scott raped me.....not Scott hugged me. "No Jane'y", I grabbed her baddazled phone and pulled up my text, "It clearly says Scott hugged me." I pointed with my finger on the text. "Shesh! sorry I was out with my friend." She says giving me puppy dog eyes. "What! Your parents let you go out on a school night", I asked Jane'y who was already giving herself a drink of water from the fridge. "Uh yea, as long as I keep making the honor role and obtain the 4.0. Ha! Once graduation arrives in one more year, the crowd is gonna see ghetto me walking up on stage getting my acadamic honor diploma." She says with confidance in her voice. "Wow, thats all I can say", I reply to Jane'y's vision. "So Beto where are your parents anyways? I was expecting to get kicked out by now." Jane'y questioned me. "They went out on a monthly date, which takes about the whole day, they should be back soon", I replied. "Lovely", Jane'y replied back with a grin, "So they just left you here by yourself and Scott, alone?" I did not understand but when I did I let out a laugh. "We didn't do anything", I said making her laugh also. "You know he is gay,just saying", she says randomly. "Stop, he is not", I said. "I could see it in his eyes, I see him with Aslan in Narina cause he is so far in the closet." She says and we both laughed. "Look I bet he is gay, and you are gonna pay five dollar if I am right." She said as she snaps out of her laughing. "Deal, now get outta my house, some people have to sleep because they have an education to aquire." I said as she strutted off in her black and pink high heels.