Introducing Remy Sassy Caffe (Written 6/4/23)

Introducing Remy Sassy Caffe (Coffee), Remy is a 21 year old male and originally from Italy. He well be attending his first semester at the Sanders Enchanted Collage for Gifted Students. Remy is a fairy or fea well more directly Remy is a music water fea/fairy. Meaning he is most powerful when singing, playing, or listening to music. Additionally heh can manipulate water to his will. Which is why he got into this collage. The admission team were mystified with Remy's talents. 

Remy's personality he is very sarcastic and sassy. A well known fact about Remy is that he is addicted to coffee namely Starbucks. Remy also has 7 roommates one of which he finds to be attractive and Remy doesn't believe in love at first sight but if he did that would be what he felt when he first laid eyes on Emile. Whoever Remy's first impression on the others wasn't as magical and he doesn't really like the others all that much. 

Remy is very edgy in the way he dresses like your stereotypical bad boy. He wears a brown t-shirt with a black leather jacket over top it with a pair of ripped jeans. Remy always wears sunglasses and carries his reusable Starbucks cu and his phone. Remy also has anger issues and is a little overprotective of the people that he cares about and is prone to violence at times. 

Remy's anger issues could have been caused by his father. Remy's mother died for a car accident when he was younger about six or seven.  Causing Remy to be raised by his alone till he remarried and had kids before his new wife disappeared. Remy's father was also a war veteran and struggles with PTSD. His father turned to alcohol and drugs to cope with the death of his wife and his PTSD. The mix of his father's unresolved grief paired with his drug and alcohol use quickly morphed into anger. It wasn't uncommon for Remy's father to lash out at him when he was high or drunk. 

Remy also had an older brother who is 34 years old that left him with their father and never came back even though before he left he promised Remy that he would return to help him get out of the hell house. After a few years Remy gave up hope that his older bother would come back for him so to this day Remy has some abandonment issues that he hasn't really ever addressed because of his bother leaving him. 

Apart from Remy's older brother Remy also has four younger siblings. Two little sisters who are twins and are turning 16 this year. And two little bothers one is turning six this year and the other is turning two this year. Remy raised his four little siblings with his older bother before he left. Before Remy had left to go to school Remy taught his little sisters how to take care of the little boys and how to protect themselves from their abusive father. Something his older brother never did for him.