Introducing Roman Prince Creative (Written 6/10/23)

Introducing Roman Prince Creative, Roman is 21 years old and has a twin brother named Remus.  Roman is a mermaid/siren. Roman has exceptional abilities in acting and singing. Roman's singing is used to lure people to his location and to bend to his will almost instantly. Roman has a little bit of a hard time controlling that ability and with the breaking of that effect in his unsuspecting victims.  Roman uses his acting abilities as a wonderful distraction so that the people around him like him and that they are entertained. Being a mermaid/siren means he can't touch water unless he wants to turn into his mermaid/siren form. And he has to avoid the full moon at all cost and if he doesn't lets just say things get a little interesting for the night. 

Roman is from Bolivia and has lived their for his whole life. This would be the first time that Roman has left his home country. Roman has always dreamed of leaving his home country and going on adventures around the world in his constant quest to find his soulmate. Roman doesn't do overly well in high temperatures because he is prone to dehydration. Roman spends most of his time in the water but his parents never let him go into the ocean because he was afraid that if Roman went onto the ocean that he would never come out.  

Roman's wardrobe is very... extra to say the list. Roman his a mixture of everything in his wardrobe anything from comfy shirts and pants to fancy dresses and suits and the occasional costume. Roman's favorite costume would have to be is royally ones. Something about Roman is he is genderfluid. So he has three special jewelry sets. Each set has a necklace, ring, and a bracelet all in the same color to show his preferred pronouns for that time. Blue is for boy, pink is for girl, and purple is for nonbinary. 

Roman's parents weren't to bad as compared to the others but they weren't perfect. They were very supportive of him when he came out of the closet to them for being not only gay but genderfluid. Now it wasn't prefect or anything their reaction. At first they didn't understand how Roman could be genderfluid about after several conversations and research that came to accept him for as he was. But they wouldn't let him go out into public in any girly clothing because the rest of their community wasn't overly accepting in the LGBTQ+ community. Since their family was very well known Roman's parents didn't want to ruin their good name.   

Roman's interests are music and theater so when he in Bolivia he did a lot of musicals and plays and even joined a few different choirs. Roman was one of the best actors in his home country which made his parents and twin brother very proud. But one of Roman's biggest interests is none other then Disney and he has all kinds of Disney hoodies, shirts, sweatshirts, and bedding. Funny enough the first couple of day's in his dorm his Nightmare Before Christmas sweatshirts and hoodies have all disappeared.    

Like Remus Roman is also fluent in English and Spanish. However Roman normally only speaks in Spanish unless he's around his other dormmates or he is translating for his twin. But sometimes Remus has to translate for Roman because when he gets overwhelmed, stressed, or overly upset or emotional in anyway its almost like he forgets how to speak English. This also happens when Roman is very anger and like when Remus does it it's very entertaining to watch. Especially when they are yelling insults back and forth between the two of them in a mixture of English and Spanish.

Roman often suffers from insecurities about his appearance especially when he is going by she/her pronouns. Roman often feels like he isn't good enough and is a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to everything that he does. Like his twin all Roman wants it to make his parents proud of him. He try's so hard to met their impossible expectations for him that he often pushes himself to far and either gets hurt or very sick.