Introducing Virgil Angst Stormcloud (Written 6/8/23)

Introducing Virgil Angst Stormcloud, Virgil just turned 21 a few weeks ago. Virgil is from Denmark living with his parents and siblings. Virgil is the oldest of all of his siblings. Virgil has two little sisters and three little brothers. Virgil is a boy unless you ask his parents then his name is Victoria and is a she. Yes, Virgil is a closeted transgender in his home town he still goes by his deadname. But with Virgil's roommates they don't know that he is biologically a girl so he's never told them. 

Virgil has a decent sized chest about a 40DD  cup size but he wears a binder 24/7. He workouts with it on, when he sleeps with it on, if he's breathing he has his binder on. This is a little bit of a problem since always wearing the binder has caused Virgil to sometimes have hard times breathing and his chest and back are always in pain and is very sensitive to the touch and not in the good way.

Virgil is a vampire and has the normal vampire super speed, strength, and he can shapeshift into a bat with purple highlights. But that's not why he got into the school no that would be because of his ability to manipulate peoples fears and anxieties. 

Virgil is known for being the emo kid and he dresses as such. Virgil's normal outfits for day to day life are hoodies, ripped jeans, and leather jackets which are his entire wardrobe. He also has a few Disney sweatshirts that he has "No clue where they have come from." All of Virgil's cloths except the "mystery" sweatshirts are in colors of gray, black, and dark purple. 

Virgil has a severe anxiety disorder and PTSD. These were caused by his parents they were extremally abusive to him. They would yell and insult him every chance they had saying things like, "you are a worthless waste of space!" or "what kind of vampire are you. Your just a pathetic little piece of shit your little sister is a better vampire at one then you will ever be!" They would also beat him endlessly. And since they are vampires when they hit him it hurts a lot more then the average hit because of the vampire super strength and the hits are too fast to block. Just him though they would never hurt any of his little siblings they were all perfect and he was.. a mistake. 

Virgil isn't a big fan of socializing but he will try to do a little bit with his roommates. Specking of roommates one of them made his heart skip a beat when he first made eye contact with him. But... two things one love at first sight doesn't exist and two the boy is so annoying he's like the loudest and most infuriating man in the whole world!

With Virgil's PTSD he can be overwhelmed or triggered very easily and has many sleepless nights because of flashbacks. And with Virgil's anxiety he has a lot of panic attacks because of the most simple of things it was debilitating. When Virgil has a panic attack or a flashback he's not completely hopeless. He has a pair of special Nightmare Before Christmas noise canceling headphones. Virgil puts them on and turns on his music and he is able to calm himself down most of the time sometimes if its a really bad attack or flashback he needs another person to help him regulate his breathing. but with his binder on and the labored breathing of a panic attack he often passes out.