I AM IRONY

Hi,

This is the last thing I'm gonna put my heart into because this holds the world's beautiful Irony. I'm saying 'hi' with the intention of leaving this forever. I'm writing down my feelings knowing that they probably will never be read out.

Hi, with the intention of bidding Goodbye, for this is the last conversation we are gonna have and drastically dominated by me, because, I too have had things to say.

I am wishing to leave from here and wishing to leave is a sin and committing it is a grave one.

People are damaged and everyone else is suffering its cost. A bad day at college for a person will turn out to be a nightmare at night. A tiring day at office will turn out to be frustration for ones lacking in skills. We tend to realise it but very often let slip away that in the long run we are just hurting... All of us.

Families, children, society, friendships, relationships, lovers, all of us are damaged and still want this all to be fixing us and make us whole, but the feeling of completeness can only be filled when one's desires for having more than the present stops... When we live for what we have in the present.

We expect too much but it's our every right to expect only when we give out without seeking something back.

Nothing is perfect and nothing can be perfect except Love. It doesn't require perfection, it requires commitment and effort. Love itself is sacrament like religion and most of us sin but its never too late to repent for your true god is always forgiving.

I might lose the battle to life soon now because I am willing to be touched by what's feared the most. I who beautifies this world from the core of my soul wants her eighteen years to an end. So young, so willing and so terrified to wish an end. I am such a coward that I wish to die.

The beauty terrorised me, the moving of curtains by a gentle blow of the wind, the birds singing the songs of the living. The silent chaos seen and not heard... The blue sky with the brightest star and I only wish to see dusk. Trees, my best companions and the young lives they still hold despite being old.

Fragile humans, weak and stubborn. What a life they are willing to live in their bright creations, inspires me to close my eyes and turn back to the nomadic life. So evolved and I'm such an old soul; I'm weak to inhabit their culture so I'm not living right. I despise how joyful they are not having their answers.

How grateful nature must be giving excessively and be such a mother to feed humans for their academic validation.

This world is satirical, it would ask for preserving the nature whilst they purchase books of erotic literature. To learn, perhaps? If romance and love making was to be learnt then I wonder the books Dryopithecus or Adam and Eve had to read.

In Art Love making was never sacred cause god in lovers witnessed it alone. Unless, it had to be revealed to the world how could generations after generations come to the conclusion of the magnificence of art being male and female genitalia?

The world where videotapes of sex are referred to Art performed by actors Infront of a camera for making money, showing the sacred ritual's genuineness of Love making is not called pornography but Idea of love in Cinematography.

And Body positivity should be such that in order to acquire the acceptance on the wonderous creation of your own being, it needs to be revealed out in the world to be accepted and approved by everyone else first... simply, in order to accept yourself, you have to have the approval of others.

Living makes no sense unless you have the idea of having fun as stealing a dollar from a beggar on the streets or stealing a hat of a 90yrs old man and make him chase you until he falls down and breaks a bone or two. The sole idea of just Living should come at such expense that unless the life is spent away from family travelling foreign lands with people you don't love at all, you can't live. Living should not be having quality time, improving yourself, challenging potential, observing, resting, exploring the environment you wanted to escape or breaking generational traumas because life is short to just do it all, so make most of it wandering and never be home! Escaping should indeed be called living.

The easiest battle is not figuring out the gender and making people believe you have every right to live instead of just accepting each other, educating each other and their beliefs. How else should every ounce of knowledge go to waste and let conformity reveal our genders to us?

Being an equal to the opposite gender should be taken part in or you're not respecting your category of specie enough! Losing femininity to prove you can take down a man or beholding to becoming manly enough to take down a woman avoiding the fact everything in universe created has its specific reasons, sole purpose, uniqueness of being what you are, enjoying the delicacy of heart emotions and rationality of thought, the role to provide and nurture, the specific role to provide and protect just to prove you're no different rather than focusing on getting better the way you are made and created, definitely proves you're doing your jobs right.

A woman is passionate to provide and a man is passionate to give; that is why a man naturally requires patience and a woman, self control.

I hope you still remember, I am Irony.

Brave New World by Kalandra