chapter 12

Samantha's POV

I was in a really deep sleep until I heard someone talking. I wanted to ignore it but it was getting louder and wouldn't stop.

    "SAM!! Sam wake up!!" yells Aramis. He paused for a second to see if I would get up. "BACON YOU LITTLE SLEEPY HEAD! ME AND YOUR BROTHER MADE BACON GET UP NOW!!!" He exclaimed. I pop my head up from the  couch but only to see Aramis standing like a little girl on the coffee table with a frightening look on him. He caught my eyes and pointed to Hoppus. Keith must've let him in and Aramis didn't know.

     "Aramis you're such a cabbage you know that? Hoppus isn't going to do anything." I tell him but only for him shooting me a death glare. I sigh annoyed and kneel down. "Come here hoppus. Come here!" I try to coax him. Hoppus then comes running towards me and licks my face. I take him outside and shut the slider.

     "I'm the cabbage. Okay Sammy. Okay." I laugh at him because he was being so childish. "So where's that bacon then?" I ask with a smirk planted on my face. Aramis shakes his head.

******

    "Mommy please let me go please." I plead. I've been missing Steven so much it was driving me crazy. I went over to his house twice today which only made me miss him more.

     "I don't know Sam. Who's going to take you?" Keith then pops in and yells out "I'll take her!" "What for? you never take me anywhere in your car?"  I ask. "I have friends over there. I want to go places. I want to see what Ontario Mills is like okay?" He explains. I nod my head laughing at him which causes him to elbow me.

    "Okay then I guess you can go. But it's like a 2 hour drive and I know how you can't handle long rides." "Its okay mom I'll be fine." she nods her head and I run up to my room with happiness. I pack all my clothes and all the stuff I need and set it to the side. I fall on the bed and a smile plasters on my face. "Um I hope I'm not interrupting something but I want to leave right now." Keith says calmly. I quickly get up grab my things and run down the stairs. I go to Hoppus because Keith was checking his phone and I kiss him and tell him how much I'll miss him.

     We then get into his car and drive off into the free way. I turn the radio on and The weekend blast on. "Keith I love you and the weekend but I'm playing my music." I say as nicely as possible. I don't wait for a response to already be playing crown the empire and all my other favourite bands.

     "Its going to be a long ride." Keith says as he watched me dance and go crazy to the music.
******

hey guys another small chapter late at night bc why not. 100+ reads and I update okay.
IG: xalexisnoel
I love you guys.