Chapter 13

"SAM TURN THE MUSIC DOWN!" Keith yelled over falling in reverse "rolling stone" was playing loudly.

I pretend that I can't hear him and yell the words "I'm sorry I can't hear you!" and start jamming out. I felt my phone get ripped out of my hand and the song changes to a My Chemical Romance song. To be more specific, I don't love you.
"You bastard." I mumble getting out of my jam. He chuckles and elbows my shoulder.

"If we are going to listen to music loudly and its rock then it could only be My Chemical Romance, Blink 182, Green day, Bring Me the Horizon, and Bayside. Ya hear?" He says in the most serious tone but so hilarious. I burst laughing and shake my head. I change it to Sleepwalking by Bmth and turn it up loud and went crazy.
" Time stood still, the way it did before!! It's like I'm sleepwalking!" I screamed and Keith looked at me. "Fell into another hole again! It's like I'm sleepwalking!!! I'm at the edge of the world where do I go from here?! Do I disappear?!
Edge of the world
Should I sink or swim?
Or simply disappear?" Keith sang out. I looked at him shocked. I've never seen him like this and it was pretty funny.
"What? You've never seen a boy sing to bmth like a boss?" he jokingly said. I shook my head and said shut up. Finally we had arrived and I was so excited. The only thing I didn't know was where Steven and Keelan were. So I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Steven.

Me: Hey babe what are you doing rn?

I waited a couple of minutes until he finally text back.

Steven: I'm at the pharmacy boardshop rn checking it out. what are you doing rn?

Me: aaah nothing ;) hey babe I'll talk to you soon. Gotta go.

And with that I turned off my phone and told Keith where to go. He dropped me off and I took in the view. I already saw Keelan through the window which was good so I walked in. I tapped on Keelans should and the look on his face was priceless. I put my index finger to my mouth signaling for him to be quiet.

"Where's Steven at?" I whispered. He giggled and pointed to behind the counter. I began to walk to the counter but only to be surprised by Steven popping up and picking me up.

That little fucker knew I was coming. A loud scream filled the store. And Steven's giggles wouldn't stop. He was sooo cute when he laughs. "Steven! How'd you know I was coming?!" I screamed. "Your brother told me while you we're asleep on the car ride here," he stopped to giggle some more "he even sent me a picture of you sleeping. You looked sooo........cute." He said while laughing. My cheeks flushed with red, but Steven has seen me sleep before so Its all good.
-
-
-

Hey guys little chapter here. Just to let you guys know I might not be jumping on to writing chapters on here so that I could update the story as soon as it hits 100+ reads bc I don't have the motivation to do anything so. And I'm upset with the fact that I don't know if Steven's dad died. And its pretty sad. Let me cry alone.
IG: xalexisnoel