Chapter 5

When I woke up I instantly got dressed.

  ||White Volcume shirt.||

  ||Beige tight jeans||

  ||Black DC shoes.||

    I looked at the time and noticed that I was surprisingly early, so I decided to straighten my hair.

*****

    I was already at 1st period and I noticed the teacher moved our seats so I wasn't sitting next to Steven anymore. I sat down between these two girls. They were really pretty. The one on my left she had dark brown short hair, and the one on my right had Dark brown hair with light brown tips, I would say her hair was like a medium. "Hi, I'm Brisa Carrillo. And you must be Samantha?" I nodded. Then I looked to my right at the other girl. She saw me staring and gave me a small smile. "I'm Emily Carcano. Samantha I suppose?" She asked. I nodded. These girls seemed really nice. Me and Brisa talked through all of 1st period.

*****

It was now lunch and I was sitting next to Steven. He was talking to me but I wasn't paying any attention to him. I saw those two girls, Emily and Brisa walk in. I suspect that they must have been best friends. They saw me and started talking. They then walked in my direction and sat at my table. Brisa gave me a huge grin.

    "I see you know Steven." Brisa said. Me and Steven nodded at the same time. Emily gave us a smirk.

      "Okay since you're new I will tell you about every one. See that person? That's Steven Fernandez. He likes to skate, he is a big dork but a good friend." She said. Her and Brisa chuckled. "And over there is Riley, Steven's ex. And next to her is her best friend Cynthia. They are fakes. I don't really know their last names." She pointed. I nodded. "And over there is Dylan Delgado. He is also a skater and one of my bestest friends. He is really funny and nice. Mkay? Over there is Alexis Veras. I don't really know him but he is in my P.E class. He is cute but he is not my type. And do you see that girl over there? She is Lisa. She is like really weird which is why she had to be put in 'special classes' as they call it. And that boy, Justin. Yeah he has a crush on you but he has a girl friend. Its Kelly. I think of Justin as a cheat. So don't get with him. And I am Emily Carcano as you know. I'm not like Riley and Cynthia. I'm really generous and beautiful as you see. Nah I'm just kidding. And This is Brisa Carrillo. She is my best friend and she is also just like me. So that explains a lot. That is all I have to tell you now." Emily explained with a grin on her face.

       I smiled at her helpful information.

****

    I started walking home when this boy walked up to me. I recognized him by what Emily had said. He was Alexis Veras.

    "Hey I'm Alexis Veras. Samantha aren't you? I was just wandering if you wanted to come to my party tomorrow since tomorrow is Saturday?"

He asked. I accepted and went walking home. Today is Friday so I get to play my music loud since my brother is out with his friends.

     I ran to my IPod and speaker and hooked it up. I played: Sublime, Green Day, Sleeping with sirens, Nirvana, and Future. I left it on Carousel by Blink 182. I cranked the volume up really high and started dancing and singing in the house.

      I was singng very loudly until I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Emily and Brisa. Emily had a huge smile on her face when she heard what I was listening

to.   " Are you going to Alexis' party? We were invited."Brisa said. I nodded and invited them in. They gladly accepted. The next song was on it was Swing, swing by The All American Rejects.

        "Days swiftly come and go, I'm dreaming of her, she's seeing other guys, emotions they stare, the sun is gone, the nights are long, and I am left while the tears fall! Did you think that I would cry, on the phone, do you know what of feels like being alone! Swing, swing, swing from the tangles of my heart, is crushed by a former love, can you help me find a way to carry on again!" Me and Emily both sang. Brisa gave us a weird look and grabbed my IPod. She put on FU by Miley Cyrus and French Montana. We all started to sing.

     We sang really loud.

****

   Today  was a really fun day I thought as I was eating my cereal. I had cereal for dinner because Keith still wasn't here to make me dinner. I went up to my room checked my Instagram, listened to music, watched a movie, and went to sleep. I didn't sleep until 1:30.

   I woke up to knocking at the door. I checked the time it was 3:52. I groaned and went to the door.

    "For fucks sake!!!! Keith its 4:00 in the fucking morning!! Where have you been!!" I yelled at Keith. "That's none of your fucking business young lady! Why do you care! I don't need this bull shit! You give everyone bullshit you ungrateful little brat!" His words slurred so I knew he was drunk. He was still a minor which made didn't make sense to me as to why he drank. He walked into the kitchen, I walked in with him.

     " Keith get me this! Keith get me that! You are bull shit!" He yelled as he threw a glass cup. it shattered as it hit the floor. I instantly started crying and ran to my room. I locked myself in. Keith knocked hardly on my door which made me cry even more. At 4:52 he finally stopped and I finally fell asleep.

I decided to do this chapter with more detàils. I'm awesome at this yeah I know... Nah just kidding but yeah comment and vote thanks!