Chapter 7

I saw Brisa with this boy. Oh wait. This wasn't just any boy. It was Cameron Dallas! It looked like they were really hitting it off. I just smiled and walked down the stairs. I had heard someone call my name but I wasn't sure if they were really calling me because the music was playing loud. I turned around to see Alexis.

     "Do you wanna dance wit' me Samantha?" He asked. I smiled and said sure. We started dancing and it was so fun. Alexis was dancing like a major dork. We couldn't stop laughing.

~Steven's POV~

         When I was done talking to Keelan I went out to look for Samantha. I instantly saw her dancing with Alexis. I saw how Alexis was looking at her too, like he loved her. My blood started boiling. Why was this happening? I was jealous. Maybe I did really like Samantha. Before I knew what I was doing, I walked in the direction where Samantha and Alexis were. I pushed him and started punching Alexis. I could hear Samantha screaming.

           "Steven! Stop!! Steven please stop!!" Screamed Samantha.  I was pulled off of Alexis by Dylan and Keelan.

           "Man, Steven, you need to calm down bruh." Dylan told me.

****

        The party was over. So it was just Samantha, Alexis, Brisa, Dylan, and I outside sitting on the grass at the park. Keith came.

         "I heard Steven had a little fight at the party." Keith said. We all nodded. "Come on Samantha, Steven your staying at our house tonight. Come on. And don't think you're not in trouble for lying to me Sam" He ordered. Emily, Dylan, and Brisa waved good-bye, and we left. There was pure silence in the car.

         "Do you want to tell me what happened, back there at the party?" Samantha mumbled. I shook my head and she looked away from me. We walked in the house and Samantha ran straight to her room. I shook my head. "I can't.. I can't. I don't think she feels the same way as me."

~Samantha's POV~

        I had no idea what happened at the party. Why did he do that. I put my face in my hands trying to gather my thoughts together. I changed in my basket ball shorts, tang top, and black Active socks. I had gotten a text from Dylan. Why was he texting me and how did he have my number?

Dylan:Heyy I know why Steven beat up Alexis.

•Me: Tell me! Why did he do that?

•Dylan: Its because he was jealous for some reason when he saw you and Alexis dancing. He really likes you.

•Me: Thanks for telling me Dylan.

        That was the end of our conversation. Steven really liked me? I wasn't even sure what my feelings were. Did I like him? I mean sure I liked him as a friend, but I wasn't sure if I liked him that way. I was so confused. I just needed some sleep right now.

~Steven's POV~

         I told Keith all my feelings and why I beat up Alexis. "Well you should say all of this to Sammy. You know?" Keith said. I then got a call but then it hung up, I just rolled my eyes. Then nodded to what Keith said. I was too scared to tell Sam about my feelings about her. within time me and Keith fell asleep on the couch.

        The next morning I decided to go skating with Dylan. I had to go in the same clothes I wore yesterday because I had no clothes at Sam's house.  "Hey wassup bruh." Dylan said. I shrugged and we started skating...." Okay break time!" I yelled. I was so exhausted.

        "Umm Steven I gotta tell you something." Dylan said. "Yeah?" "Remember how you told me why you beat up Alexis?" "Mmm yeah." "Well I told Sam." I looked at him furiously.

          "Steven don't get mad. Come on, someone had to tell her." Dylan told me. I tried to calm myself down. "You know what you're right. You're right." I told him. Dylan apologized to me.

            "So... I know something that you know." I told Dylan. "And what is that?" He asked. "That you like...."

Wassup Guys! I did another Cliff Hanger!!!! Who does Dylan like. I don't know if it seems obvious to you guys but then again it might not. Any whales please comment and vote! Thanks!