Chapter 2

I woke up at 5:20 in the morning because I take 5ever to get dressed. I took a shower and after I got out this is what my outfit was.
//OBAE crop top\\
//Waste over denim shorts\\
//Black Vans\\

After I was finished it was now 6:52. Zayumm. I take forever to get dressed. I decided to curl my hair.

"Keith c'mon!!", I yelled. I got my tiy-diy penny board (using it just until I get a new skate board) and Keith got his skate board. So we skated to school because the school was only 5 minutes away.

"Well this is it. Are you gonna need my help finding your way around little girl?", He teased. "Excuse me? I'm not a 'little girl' anymore. Plus, I have to go to the front office anyways." I said. He smirked and mumbled okay.

*At Office*

"Okay Ms. Barker here is your schedule...Steven come here!.. Okay Steven here will be showing you around the school.", the principal smiled and walked away. Well I'll be damned..It was that same boy with that group of girls.
       He smirked at me and grabbed my schedule. Well umm now it's uncomfortable. "Ayy look we both have the same classes. Just follow me.",He said and I went along with him to first period. In all my classes Steven felt the need to sit next to me in every one. I can't go one class without him all over me. Especially at lunch.

*At home*

"Keith is mom here?" "I don't know I just got here." Ugghh I mentally groaned. I got to the kitchen to notice a note.
Sam, I'm going out for a huge business
  trip. Unfortunately it's for a whole month. Keith and some of his friends
are going to watch you. And I'll send your uncles over to come
and check on you guys, because you know how your
brother is. I'll miss you guys.
Great my mom is leaving me with a crazy person. I thought. I went straight to my room, grabbed my IPod and put on some background music: Blink 182 Always. Then I did my homework.

*****

"Keith please take me to Chipotle!" I whined. "Sam I told you I'm making burritos. Now stop asking." He said. I pouted and walked to my room and moaned in my pillow. Keith never gets me anything. As soon as Keith was done making dinner I ran downstairs. I quickly got a plate and made my self a burrito. "Easy there fatty, you have to save some for me and the guys." Wait they were coming over for dinner? Great now I can't finish all the burritos. I thought...