Chapter 18

"Will you shut up already?" Kieth snapped. The whole ride I was ranting to him about my day so I guess it was annoying him.
"Your negative attitude is not going to make your day any better okay so just chill Sam. Can you at least say anything positive?" I thought for a moment. I could tell him about my encounter with Vic but I dont think that would be the best to say, so I stood silent the whole ride back.

************
Spring break has already started and I don't know what to do. It's been a couple of days since the fair, my childish self has been avoiding Steven for a while. I just think its best for me to get my thoughts together and for us to get our space. I love and care for him a whole lot it'll be the death of me. We have been together since we were fourteen and I remember perfectly how we met. Now he's sixteen and my sixteen is around the corner. We would be together for 2 years as soon as it's the twentieth of July.

I get up out my feelings and text up Vic to hang out. Vic is a pretty nice guy, we've hung out a couple times. As soon as I finish and send the text, I hear my door bell ring. Woah, that was quick. I think to myself. In my mind I thought it was Vic behind the door, but it was really Steve. My large smile fades into nothing more then a frown. He looked so sad, I always hated seeing him like that and I still do.
I don't listen to my thoughts and I dive in for a hug. I missed his touch, being in his arms, everything.

Steven's POV-
I stand outside Sam's house like a creep. It feels like it's been ages since I've seen her and I just miss her so much. She has been avoiding me since that day Riley had to come in and ruin it. Fucking photoshop and Imovie.

I Haven't talked to Riley in like two years. So here I am, outside of Sam's house to explain everything. I go for the door bell and it only takes a matter of seconds until she opens the door. SHE. Her face frowns. Obviously she seemed happy until I arrived.
We stare at each other for a while. Then she goes-she goes for the move. She pulls me into a hug and I hold her so tight. It was only a couple days but I didn't know what it was like the miss someone I love so so much!
"I-I never talked to her it was all a lie. You know I would never do that. I gave you your space so you could collect your thoughts but this is foolish. I love you and I would never do that to you because you are the only girl I WANT." She muffles an "I missed you and I love you too" into my neck and brings me inside. "Wanna watch Wilfred?" She asks while dropping in a laugh . Nodding, we both fall onto the couch.
Wilfred isn't the best to watch while trying to cuddle with your girlfriend but it sure does stop the sadness a bit. It makes the mood better.
Sam and I talk about the little things for hours and hours on end. Until, she falls asleep. She looked so beautiful when she slept. I could stare at her all day but that would be all too creepy.

My thoughts were ruined by the sound of the door bell. Curiously, I get up to see who it is. I open the door to see a cheeky looking boy with shoulder lengths hair, nose piercing, and a bouquet of flowers...

-
-
-
Woah woah woah aye its been like 817731841 years since I updated this is crazy. Okay but anywhales heres the update that took me like a month to finally finish. Procrastination. I have been loving Mac Demarco though ((:
IG: aleexisnoel
Twitter: alexiswitscumbag