07.

Next Day

📍AC HOTEL, KINGSTON

8:30 A.M.

"After carefully evaluating your resignation letter, we would have to reject due to your contract agreement to work for us for two months..........."

A wah kinda foolishness this me come see pan my desk in a di morning yah.

This not even structure good.

"Lisa yuh see who drop this off?" I asked her since she's always here at the crack of dawn.

"A Jinae me see bring it, face fava lakka me shoes bottom," she said and I sigh.

Me know Kade a try draw me out enuh, him nuh have a fiancé, why him nuh lowe me.

Kmt.

"A wah it seh?" Lisa asked and I hand it to her.

"Dem nuh seh dem nah accept mi resignation but we will see when me nuh show up a work next week, me not even aguh wait until two weeks time." I said to her and she laughs as she reads the letter.

"Sister yuh nuh read the best part, "please meet me in my office by 12 pm today, if you are unable to do so meet me in my room at 5 before you leave work," she reads and I hiss.

"Mr. Francis did always like yuh still enuh, him always love young girls suh him goodly nuh wah yuh leave," she continues but didn't answer.

Persons were always saying that he liked me but I played oblivious to it because weh me a do wid him.

First red flag is that he's mean. Me already would a struggle with him being old and the possibility of his thing not being able to stand up because of his age.

Cyah dealid dem sumn deh.

But clearly she nuh see who the letter a come from.

Sis not even know the half and me nah guh mek she know either, cyah trust a soul these days.

Amoya: Hey, I saw that you needed a partner for class, I don't have any either and was asking if you'd like to work together?

Me: Hey, sure. I'll give you a call when I leave work

She thumbs the message up and I put my phone back into my skirt pocket.

For school we are starting off with working in groups, then branch off individually, seeing that the course only lasts for 3 months, for the first month we would be working with our partners, the next month we would be working by ourselves and in the last we would be working on our brand.

My cousin was saying if i can I should try and partner with someone to start my business and I'm not sure I like the idea but I'm not totally against it.

If my partner now seems fit I'll ask her and see what she thinks.

Back to this letter now.

Is a reaction this man a look out a me?

Cause him nah get one.

Me know me aguh get a reaction out a him when me drop dah news here pan him.

Not looking forward to it though.

*******

12:01 p.m.

Knocking the office door, it was opened quickly like he was waiting on me.

Lol, crazy.

I stepped in wasting no time in starting to rant.

"Let me just make this clear, I'm not asking I'm telling you that I'm quitting therefore I reject your rejection,"

"Lock chat and guh siddung," he hissed and I looked behind me to see who he's speaking to.

"A you mah talk you, nuh mek this nuh more difficult Aria, me been a put up wid your attitude fi too long now is like yuh wah mi fix your business,"

"It nuh need fi fix and the reason why I'm like this a because me hate yuh!" I shout and he grabs my neck then quickly let's go when I hissed in pain.

"Shit mi figet say-

"But wait," he catches himself before apologizing. "Dat nuh happened over a month now, why yuh still a feel pain?" He questioned seeming curious

Even though it's been a month my neck is still very sore, just fi show yuh say Jordan grip wasn't a friendly one.

Him could a kill me.

"Me nuh wah yuh ask me nothing, why am I here?" I asked rubbing my neck

"Why yah resign?" He asked

"Cause I don't like you," I spoke looking right into his eyes.

Affi mek him believe that shit.

"Try again," he deadpanned and I stared at him blankly, him think a joke.

"That's the reason though but before we get into other reasons, can I ask you a question?" I asked him and he nods going around the table to sit.

"I didn't want to bring up this unfortunate event but when we were having sex," I paused.

Looking at him it's like he's remembering the day and I saw a flash of lust in his eyes.

"When that happen, did you notice if the condom burst?" I asked him and his eyes widen and the pen he was holding dropped onto the desk.

Yasso the fuckry start enuh.

"First of all," he started, "If yah breed dash it weh," he said with no emotion in his voice.

"Excuse me?!" I shouted.

"Bredda me know yuh nuh deaf, why yuh would a wah pregnant fi me," he hiss getting up out of the chair picking up his backpack.

"Kade, yah behave like a my fault and you are the main person to be blamed because yuh should a check. Do you know this is the consequence of fucking?" I stood up with him and he shake his head.

"Honestly yuh should a deh pan birth control or tek a morning after. We deeven know each other like that why yuh even wah keep it, for money? Me would a honestly pay fi abortion than mind sumn weh me deeven sure a mine," he scoffed and tears brimmed my eyes.

"But-

"Aria me nah argue wid yuh, me done tell yuh a ting already, but if yuh wah keep it do that but me nah help furthermore me deeven know if a me one yuh did a fuck. Mr. Francis say the woman dem love fuck di guest and me believe him. Shania and Jinae have dem man and still fuck me any chance dem get, why me fi believe yuh," he said brushing pass me and I quickly wipe the tears that fell from eyes during his explanation.

I honestly wasn't expecting this response, I was just expecting a "we need to do a dna test or hide this from mi fiancé or public in general" response but this???!!!

Some next level shit, this man is wicked.

"Me a get married soon and me a leave the country fi two months so yuh know how that guh, if yuh wah keep it, do dat but me nuh wah have nothing fi do wid that," his hand gestures to me.

"I accept your resignation letter too," was the last thing he said then left.

I just stood there staring at the door watching as he leaves the office completely.

I really have to do everything by myself?

It just a kick in now and me really nuh know wah me aguh do.

Pulling my phone from my pocket, I called my mother and she answered on the second ring.

"Mommy," I cried.

"Baby girl come home," she said softly and I did just that.

**********************************************
This chapter is a bit short guys.😩
Sorry for any mistakes.
Remember to vote, comment and share!
xoxo,
Neveah💋