38.

Didn't proof read
Two days later
Please Vote
Wednesday, July***
📍Kade's House
1:00 p.m.

Kade's P.O.V

Feel two small hands shake me, my eyes open slowly looking at Arianna with a mischievous look on her face

"Daddy, it's time to wake up," she said as her hands trail the sleeve tattoo on my arm.

"Soon wake up baby," I smile seeing the small pout on her lips.

"But you promised you would take me to do my nails, it's chipping daddy," she huffs.

"Loookkk," she pushes her hand in my face and I grabbed her tickling her sides and she giggles.

Kissing her forehead, her nose and cheeks I sat her on my stomach.

"Give daddy 5 more minutes and then we can leave. Tell mommy to get you ready," I told her and nods frantically smiling hard.

She attempts to get up but stopped.

"Daddy what did you do to Grandma T?" She asked and I sit up looking at her questionably.

"I didn't do anything to Grandma, where did you hear that from?"

"Mommy said you did something to them because Grandma and Grandpa T missing and you're not doing anything about it and she's going to throw hot oil in your ears and burn down your new house and......." She continues to ramble but I tuned her out.

Aria love when me and her at it enuh.

Kmt.

"Ari go tell mommy to get you ready, soon come," I lift her up putting her down on the ground.

"Okay daddy!"

Checking the time it was already 1.

Deciding to actually rest my eyes for the 5 minutes, I got back into bed.

Not even 5 minutes later, I feel someone else straddling me.

I know it's Aria, batty aloneeeee.

"Kade,"

"Kadeeee," she stressed.

My dick stirs at the sound of her sultry voice.

"Yes baby," I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"From you come back home this morning you've been sleeping, what did you do?" She leans over her face close to mine.

"I woke up early," was the only thing I could come up with and it came out like more of a question than a statement.

"Mhmm, really cause you think I'm dumb," she pokes my chest.

I hiss, "Aria buil cause me tell yuh from this morning a sumn me guh deal wid,"