18.

Please Vote!!!
Saturday September ****
📍Miami, Florida

Kade's P.O.V

"Can take us a picture please," she hands her phone to one of her friends as she straddles me fixing her hair.

"Ready?" Her friend asked.

"Yeah,"

"Girl just continue to take them, me must find one weh me like," she said and the flash on the camera kept going off.

I wasn't interested in taking any pictures, as a matter of fact I'm dying to go back home to Jamaica tomorrow.

Arianna is starting school next week and I wanted to experience everything.

The school shopping, first day...all of it.

Aria had already registered her at AISK per my request.

We had discussed this the first week I was back and she was telling me about her birthday and back to school this month.

Her birthday I remembered, but school slipped my mind until Friday when I came to Miami with Karissa and I received an email about her being fully registered after some payments was made.

And Aria spiteful to, she wait till man gone.

"Would you have cancelled the trip though???" My subconscious asked.

Of course I would, no questions asked. I already missed so much and affi a play catch up.

Never even remember Aria still had my card from last week.

We had spent the rest of the week in St. Mary and not once Aria warmed up to me.

Can't even lie, me feel some type a way especially because my feelings for her has been growing immensely.

Watching her take care of my son and treating him like her own just did something to me.

She completely shut me out though and only spoke to me when it has something to do with the kids.

Normally I would be able to break down the walls but she wasn't having it.

Muma a stand her ground, can't even blame her cause I have been playing with her emotions because I'm unable to figure out mines.

Jah know, nuh know how some man have one bagga woman.

Di two in a mi life done a stress me and me nuh wah lose either a dem, but Aria looks like she already over me and my bullshit.

Maybe that's why I decided to take this spontaneous trip with Karissa, to try and find that spark or that warm feeling that I got from Aria from her but now me a regret it.

Cah even tell yuh which part a di weekend me enjoy cause I didn't.

I find myself comparing her to Aria a lot, with the little time I've spent with Aria I've realized how caring she is regardless of what terms we're on.

Karissa is a tad bit selfish sometimes and over the weekend I got to see the full extent of it.

"Yeah, that's who you choose, stop complain!" My subconscious said and I hissed.

"Baby yah space out again, what's wrong?" She asked holding my face in her hands.

"Just tired," I spoke lowly.

She brought my hands to her ass and I squeezed it gently, "Take one like this Lexi," she said to her friend.