17.

Please Vote!!!!!⭐️🙏🏾
Tuesday , August****
📍Private Location, Kingston
8:00 a.m.

Dre's P.O.V

Feeling a tiny hand hit my face, I stir awake as my eyes adjusted to where I am

Looking up I see Arianna with a cheeky grin on her face fully covered in flour.

Looking down on myself I realized she threw it all over me as well and I groan.

"See why me nuh wah nuh pickney, cause wah this fah likkle girl," I playfully pinch her cheeks and she ran back into the kitchen giggling.

Wait till Ms.Joyce wull her.

Kmt.

Deeven realize me drop asleep a di boss place.

"Arianna why yuh in here a play up in a di flour, look how mommy is gonna beat you," Ms. Joyce scold her taking her out of the kitchen.

"Beat her fi wah?" Kade voice filled he living room with a frowning Aria behind him.

"Look how she mess up herself and the kitchen," Ms. Joyce said frustratedly.

"Wah bout me? Look how she do the me and di couch," I said.

Me invisible?

"Naave a yard, why yuh still deh yah?" Kade asked and I scratch my head.

"Know seh me did too tired fi drive go home after lastnight, deeven did know when me drop asleep," I told him and he nods turning to Aria who greeted us then took Ari to the bathroom.

When she came back Kade said something to her and she started fussing.

"I don't see why I have to go and speak to anyone, especially now, I'm not comfortable leaving," she said but Kade didn't care.

"Guh pick up the breakfast off a di counter and get in the car now," he spoke angrily and she walked off.

"Nuh leff yet?" He asked me.

"Aguh cut now Abi must a wonder weh mi deh," I told him.

"Den gwaan nuh," he motions his head towards the door and I laugh.

"Suh me cyah wash mi face and get breakfast to?" I walked towards the door.

No answer. Kool

Man just cold up from lastnight.

After 8 we reach in this morning after a night of killing.

This isn't the lifestyle he wants and seeing that he has to do it, a get to him.

Man wah get in a him lover boy and fatherly era.

*********

10:30 a.m.
📍Private Medical Care and Health