⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎that no one else has seen before⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

I blush furiously as he leaves the room, Eva just looks at me dead in the eye. Jaw. Dropped. "He likes you! I can tell" she giggles and i frantically try to collect my thoughts. I mean i think he's done that before, or I've done it to him? I can't remember but holy shit holy shit holy shit.

"Ev, what do i do? You know him better than i do!" I ask, i cant believe I'm asking a 4 year old for dating advice, but she does know him better. "May i interrupt this little meeting of yours?" I hear a voice from the doorway and i turn to see its an older man, younger than his dad and older than him.

"Um.. sure?" I ask more than say. "So you're tommy right? The streamer?" He asks, i can tell he already knows so i just give him a quick nod. "Ok so you know a little bit about August, which is alright, but want my advice on how to date him?" Its basically a rhetorical question, but i answer with a nod again.

"Be nice, be loyal, be there for him" he states "thats all i can say". He finishes ip what he's saying as august walks back into the room. "Heyyy, Kingsley! Didn't know you existed today" August laughs and punches Kingsley on the shoulder.

"Thought i might make an appearance, say hello to your little boyfriend" he smirks and sends me a wink. August starts speaking loud and fast and it almost sounds like gibberish. He began shoving and pushing Kingsley outta the room.

"Sorry bout him, he's a bit tof a prick" August sighs and collapses on the couch once again. I still have Ev clinging around my waist like a koala, its very cute though. "Haha no stress, he seems chill" i smile and look up at him. "You're pretty good with Eva, how did you get her to like you that quickly?" He asks with a cheeky little smile.

"The lil munchkin already knew me from the tv, and she knows me as you're friend now, so she kinda just felt comfortable, but we just clicked didn't we Ev?" He smiles at her and she giggles "i like his hair".

Eva starts playing with Tommy's hair and Tommy picks the two of them up and drops themselves on the couch next to me "Augie? You and Tommy said that you were going somewhere today? Where are you going?" She asks innocently.

Me and August just look at each other. "We were gonna go to the fair tonight" he says calmly "would you like to come with us princess?". Her eyes light up with pure joy and she starts nodding maniacally. "Alright lets gooo!" I laugh and me and Ev give each other a fist bump. "Should we go pick out an outfit for you?" I ask her and she nods again.

"Reckon i can match outfits with Ev?" I ask August and he rolls his eyes playfully and says yes. Note to self; Augie rolls his eyes a lot. "Yay! Lets match!!" She giggles and pulls me upstairs, Augie following close behind. I reach out and grab his hand and he takes it.

I walk into Ev's room and its very interesting, i expected the walls to be pink but they're red. She has little trinkets spread around her room, some including toys, snow globes, painting and drawing things, and a single bed in the corner. She has many shelves full snow globes, she must collect them.

She drags me over to her dresser and opens up two draws. One full of shirts and the other full of pants and skirts. "So what are we thinking Ev?" I ask and place my hands on my hips, looking down at her. "I have your shirt!" She giggles and pulls out a shirt thats exactly like my red and white one.

"Hey that should work! Do you hav any blue jeans?" I ask and she pulls out a pair of jeans for me to see. "Haha those are perfect" august smiles "do you need some help Evangeline?" He offers her, referring to her clothes she needs to change into. "Yes please" she says and i step out the room to let them get dressed.

I decide to post something on twitter, havent updated in a couple days i think. Im just gonna post a photo from earlier.

Tommyaltinnit
This is my new sister. You better be nice. Ill bark at you. (A/n pretend Aimseys Ev)