⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎or on the phone if you prefer⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

A/n: hey yall, sorry for the long fuckin wait haha, been a crazy while, did u know its been 2 years since this fic started? Thats crazy fam. But yeah heres a new chapter from a new perspective, hopefully yall like it xx

Why did i show tommy that. Im such a bad girl. But at least i no have to see daddy anymore. He's a meanie.

"Thank you" i mumble and lean into him. I know Augie is mad at me but i trust tommy, and missed sarah is nice! "You're more than welcome bumble bee, question though" he says softly.

Uh oh.. I'm in trouble aren't i! I knew I've been a bag girl.

"Uh huh..?" I say, accidentally sounding scared. even though i am i no want tommy to know that. "I know it might make you uncomfy and icky but could you tell sarah? She will be here to help you, she knows how to help these types of sores" he asks, thank god he no yell at me.

"Uhm, i no think august would like that.." i sigh, i hope he's ok, he was very angry when i showed tommy before. "Kiddo, i think its better for you if you do, i may not know everything but i think i know enough to say that this is both what you and august need right now. Wanna come find august and Sarah with me?" He smiled again, i love tommy, he's like Kingsley but nicer.

"Oki, I'm sorry" i apologise. I don't know why but i do. "Aw Ev theres no need for that, now, how about a piggyback ride?" He offers and i get duper excited. I go behind him and jump on his back, you know the drill.

"Are you ok with loud noises princess? I know they can be scary but i just wanted to make sure" he asks and places me on the couch. "Uhhh, I'm ok if i know they're coming" i reply and smile. He then shouts at for his mummy and his puppies come in! I think their names are Betty and Walter?

"Hi puppies!" I squeal, i love puppies. Not as much as kitties though, kitties are better. "Hey, whats up champ?" Sarah comes in and places down a washing basket with blankets in it. "Me and Ev would like to talk to you about something" he says, sitting next to me and giving me a hug, I'm very worried now.

"Whats up kiddo, everything alright?" She asks me as she sits on an armchair in front of us. Tears start welling up in my eyes as all i can think of to explain it is to take off my shirt, which is exactly what i do. "Oh sweetheart, who did this to you? Are you ok? Does August know about all this?" She asks so many questions but it's all too much, i can't talk. So i just nod and shake my head.

August comes slowly down the stairs, curious to whats going on. "Whats up guys..?" He asks and i quickly turn away, putting my shirt back on. "August, me and Thomas think it might be a good idea for you and Evangeline to stay with us for a bit." Sarah smiles warily at him and pats the seat next to her.

"Miss Simons i really don't think that's a good idea currently, whatever Evangeline has told you isn't as bad as you think. Please don't worry about us at all" Augie says, looking at his lap, he must be sad, or lying. Or maybe both. I think it's both.

"August, i know this is difficult for you guys, but you know I'm here for you, and so is Mum. We have spare rooms, we have enough food and supplied for it, all you've got to do is talk to your mum about it" tom says. I think now they're more talking to August. Probably a big kid conversation. I must busy myself with something.

I get off the couch, teying to ignore August crying. Its gotten quite easy now, daddy taught me not acknowledge august when he cries. I think its a bad thing but i think he just needs tommy right now. I step over to Sarah and whisper to her "do you have any paints and paper?". She smiles at me and walks me over to a cupboard in the corner of the room and shows me a great big stack of paper and a container of paints.

I'm so happy! Painting is my favourite, i usually like to paint my snow globes but i think i need to do a painting of tommy and Sarah. I think they will like that. I give Sarah a hug and grab out the paper and paints. I lie down on the floor in front of the cupboard, so i can easily grab more and Sarah comes back with a cup of water for my brushes.