Sorry

So... I'm discontinuing this!!! Sorry, but here's why:

I lost all motivation

In retrospect, this is really rushed

Nobody really gives a shit about this anyways

But just in case you DO care, here's the general plot was going to be:

Jeff gets into an argument with his father. His dad wants to pull him out of school, but he doesn't want to leave. However, that night, he gets spoken to by Paula, who wants him to go to Threed. Thinking it'll only be a week or two, he says yes, and he escapes with the help of Tony. He keeps in touch with Tony by calling him every night.

However, the weeks turn into months, and Jeff hasn't called in a while. Tony decides to look for him. He journeys off to find him and eventually gets captured. But then Jeff finds him, and he has new friends now!

Jeff says that Tony should help defeat Giygas, so Tony joins their party. Once they reach Giygas, however, they lose. Pocky (Porky? idfk), who is helping Giygas, picks off the lives of everyone in the party until only Jeff and Tony remain.

Jeff and Tony confess their love to each other, and, holding onto a small pink stone, they die.

But this stone is a magical artifact called the Love Stone, which can give star-crossed lovers a second chance. So they get revived, they defeat Pocky, all is well. THE END!!!

Awful ending, I know. So... yeah! That's that. Sorry?

~ Ira 🖤