𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰...

Yes, your eyes do not deceive you. I'm on a mission to recreate the adventures of (Y/N) in the FNAF universe. It's prequel, POTPP, had finished being re-vamped just last night. Now, I'll be revising it's sequel, FWM... or now it's just called Mistakes, to make it make sense.

Anyways... Enjoy the revamp...

________________________________________________

Months after the events of Prankster of The Pizzaplex...

It had been months since the Pizzaplex had exploded. It left a major impact on California, specifically Oakland. 

Ever since the explosion happened, the owners of the establishment had tried to discover the culprit behind the event. They had sent a research team to investigate the ruined location. They even tried to fix the establishment... but eventually they gave up...along with the search for the three missing people. 

It was now December 16th, (Y/N)'s birthday. 

_________________________________________________

Snow flakes fall in the morning sunrise as a girl rubs her hands, trying to warm them.

"This is the worst weather to do this in..." 

This was Cassie. She was (Y/N)'s first and only friend. She met him through beating him in almost everything he had done prior to her appearance. 

Instead of being hardcore rivals, they were...kind of like partners. Yes, they would always compete against one another, but they always had fun when they did it. 

Over time they grew feelings for one another... but it all changed when her mother found out. She banned her from ever stepping foot into this place again, but here is her daughter, stepping into this place months after the explosion.

Cassie proceeds to enter through a hole that was made in the entrance. She has one goal today... find (Y/N). She hopes she can find him before her mother comes back from work. 

"(Y/N)!? (Y/N)!? You there!? I'm here to give you a birthday present!" She exclaims to the empty location. She then pulls out a wristband necklace, similar to the one she has. 

She stashes it in her jacket pocket and jumps off some boxes.

"(Y/N)!?" 

She looks around the Pizzaplex, hay eyes surveying the obvious destruction. The most notable thing was the run-down sign that said, 'Pardon our mess! We'll be back soon!'

...

"What a fucking lie..." She comments. 

She walks up to a ladder and climbs down, dropping to the ground. There was no turning back now. 

'I won't rest until I find him...Georgia said he was alive...' 

She walks slowly  around the are she was in until a distant noise was heard. 

"(Y-Y/N)?" She said to the distant noise. She couldn't see very well, but she saw figures with red eyes walking through a door.

"Maybe if I can get up there, I can confront them and ask them if they've seen (Y/N)," Cassie suggests to herself.

She then walks to the right side of the mall. She notices a way further in, but its dark. 

"I am not going in there without a flashlight..." She comments. She then tries to find a flashlight.

While looking for a flashlight, she finds some writing on the wall. It read, 'Don't go in alone...'

...