𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓕𝓾𝓮𝓵...

Enjoy...

__________________________________________________

...

...

...

"Who's gonna tell them?" I ask the two girls. Cassie and Vanny look at each other and look back at me.

"I'm not," Cassie says.

"Nope," Vanny says.

...

...

...

"Alright, whatever," I say, dismissing the topic. 

"T-T-Thank you..." We heard a voice echo. It was Sundrop's meekly, but satisfied voice.

It was nice to be a helpful child instead of a menace. Gives me a warm tingly feeling of satisfaction. It's even better to have Cassie there to watch.

"Alright," Cassie says, "Now, we're back to going toward Roxy's."

I and Vanny nod. We didn't forget. We have some 'business' to attend to. I turn around from the door and slammed face first into a de-activated endo. I rubbed my head for what felt like forever until I looked up at the tall metallic menace. I panic. 

I...don't have a genuine liking for these things. I sigh in relief when I notice it's deactivated. 

"You alright?" Vanny asked me, "You ran face first into metal."

"I'll be fine," I answer. I stand up and look for an exit path. We walk left from the front doors and find another endo near an open container.

"Let's hope...these don't activate," I tell the girls as we walk past it and enter through the container. We find more endos in corners along the path. I look toward the floor. 

"I thought you said, and I quote, 'Nothing scares me anymore'," Cassie says, teasing me. 

"You haven't seen the endos in action then," I tell Cassie.

"Well, if it scares you, then it'll definitely scare me," She replies. Well, at least she knows.

We continue down the path until we see warped pixels in the distance. We put our masks on and, would you look at that, a parent node. I start to worry. 

The parent nodes, if I remember correctly, deactivate all security in the vicinity. Who's to say these endos are in said security network?

"Hey uh...girls? Maybe we shouldn't--"

"Got one!" Cassie exclaims, breaching a child node that was the closest. Welp, too late.

A few seconds later, I heard heavy footsteps coming from behind us. I turn around quickly, and saw the two endos from before walk around aimlessly. I raised an eyebrow like that. Do they think...we're one of them?

"Why are those endos moving?" Vanny asked in concern. 

...

What do you know? She's human after all. 

"And why is Glazetrap behind us!?" Cassie exclaimed, turned around. We all proceed to immediately take our masks off, sighing in relief. We barely escaped that disaster.

...

I then feel a presence behind me. I turn around to be met with the eyes of an Endo.

 I turn around to be met with the eyes of an Endo