𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓣𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻...

Enjoy...

_____________________________________________________

Water...That's all sewer pipes leak. Moments later, a hand grabs the ledge and pulls herself up.

Cassie coughs up sewage water and immediately turns behind her to barf. She tasted some of the sewage water while combating that crawling creature. 

"Eugh! I'll never get this taste out of my mouth!" She exclaims, attempting to spit out the taste.

...

It's true, she won't.

After a failed attempt at getting the taste out of her mouth, she stands up and rubs her temple.

"My head...that fucking Monty thing is so dead when I see it."

She seethes as she rubbed the sore spot of her head. She soothes it, and it gets better after a while.

She gasps before checking her pockets. She has her flashlight...but she lost the present she was going to give (Y/N). She looks around for it and finds it near a pile of wet trash. She swipes it up and tries to dry it with her shirt.

"(Y/N) won't mind right...?" 

She panics a little as the doubts appear in my mind. She immediately gets rid of them. She keeps a straight head and turns forward. She notices the Monty themed palm trees surrounding her.

...

She's in Monty Golf!

"I'm in Monty Golf..." She repeats. She couldn't contain her happiness. She's on the right track!

Cassie begins to think of what'll happen when she saves him. There will be tears, then hugging, probably a little kiss...

Her romantic thoughts are interrupted by a growl coming from the Monty head she came out of.

"Ah! I'm going!" 

She walks up to a blocked door and tries to move the box. No dice.

She proceeds to find a path she could crawl through. She crawls through the Monty rubble,  hearing some kind of whirring...

"W-Whats that?"

She proceeds to slow her pace a little. When she exits the rubble, a S.T.A.F.F robot appears in her face, making her scream and fall back.

"Hi! Free mask! Take a mask!" It said. 

...

"I'm going to get a heart attack from these one day," Cassie says, getting her breath back. She gets up and swipes the mask from it in annoyance. She noticed that it looks just like the painting she saw at the entrance. 

"Weird...it's not a Bonnie mask..."

She turns it around, looking at all of the machinery and wires.

"Look at all these wires..."

She watches as the S.T.A.F.F robot glitches out before it shuts down. She sighs in relief. 

She proceeds to put on the mask, and it was like going into a whole new world.

"Cool..." She comments. A message then pops up in her view.

"Welcome to V.A.N.N.I,  The Virtual Augmented Neural Network Integration unit," It read. She jumped at that.

"New user detected. Pairing occupational transponder. Stay calm. This won't hurt a bit."

Cassie felt a surge of pain enter her neural network, and seethed in pain, doubling down and holding her head.