{7}"I WANNA MURDER MY FEELINGS!"

KO RYEON'S P.O.V

CONTINUATION.......

As the car stopped I already knew that we arrived at the restaurant he said, as I opened the door I saw at the corner of my eyes my team sitting in the bench pretending to read a newspaper.

"Miss, let's go."The man said.

He opened the door for me, I bowed my head a sign for 'thank you' , he led me in the table, as we sat down an old lady approached us with the sweetest smile.

"Son gui, you're here.-"She said as she kissed son-gui in the cheeks. What a sweet lady, too bad he is her nephew, he killed 50 girls........
"And who is this young lady?"She asked while looking at me. I know the others can hear our conversation because of the earpiece I wore behind my hair.

"Uhh-"He cut me off by saying.

"She's my girl."I was left speechless.
I look at him with wide eyes, her aunt looked at me again and I just flashed her a smile so I avoided her joyful stare.

I looked outside and saw the team giggling and chuckling, they all look in my direction and was face with my sharp gaze. They immediately started to walk around and hide their faces behind the newspapers.

As his aunt left us to get our order...
"Um, I forgot to ask your name?"Son-gui suddenly asked cutting me from glaring even more.

"Koo Ryeon."He smiled and leered.

"Nice name, your my girl now."He said confidently.

I chuckled and said,"sorry, but I'm not available."He grinned and leaned closer in the table.

"No one will ever know."I felt my right eye twitch as he said that. That's why many girls was dead, because of his fucking persistent attitude.
"I have a lot of money you know, I can treat you better."He said as he calmed his back in the chair.

"So what."I said with coldness in my voice and pretend to look something in my purse, not minding to look at him.

"You're a feisty little bitch."He said with arrogance. I felt my blood boiled, I looked at him.

"And you're a dumbass asshole of a man."I raised my voice with a brow raise.I can see his hand curled into a fist, and his face turning red.

"What are you doing! Just calmed down."A voice from the earpiece said, I recognize it as Ryunggu's voice.

"Please excused me."I said as I stood up and walked towards the restroom, as I reached the restroom I sigh deeply, I looked at myself in the mirror....
"Ryeon-ah, please calm yourself down, remember what the director said, never let my emotions got in the way."I said as I fixed my makeup.

As I went back in the room I unexpectedly glanced at the table next to us and saw, Joonggil with Jiyoon.

"I'm sorry for what I said."Son-gui said as I sat down, I know the two heard it, so I improvised a bit.

"I'm sorry too, I had a short temper, but what you said about I'm your girl? I'm up to it."I said in a seductive tone, I felt Jiyoon's stares at me from time to time.

"Then let's go to dinner tomorrow night."He suggests and I smile with glee, to please him.

"Oh. Ryeon-si-"Joonggil called out to me while pointing his finger.
"It's you, nice bumping into you here, what a small world."He added.

Son-gui looked at him confused and irritated, I glared at joonggil but he was just unbothered, he joined me and Son-gui in our table alongside with Jiyoon who looked uncomfortable.