{22}

RYEON'S P.O.V

Sharing one table with the escort team was the most awkward and uncomfortable I've ever been.
They were glaring opposite us, while on the other hand my team was drinking like there's no tomorrow.

"Behave?!"I whispered yell at the guy beside me. He laughed loudly and banged his cup of beer on the table, startling everyone.

"Ma'am… why do we have to adjust ourselves for these buffoons?!"he justified with tipsiness in his voice.

Everyone, except my team, was definitely unease by his outburst.

"Mr. Lee… please behave yourself!… Please treat them with Respect! "Mr. Lim ordered, but was ignored.

"Mr. Lim… who are they to be respected?!"

"Yeah!…… Respect are for those who deserve it!… Like us!"

"I agree… look we even won the golden titles of Jumadeung!"

They cheered loudly.

I crossed my arms and stared blankly at the wall, the atmosphere was getting heated.

"Like we want to be here either……"A mumbled made everyone silent.

"What!"A loud yell from Han-ji made every escort team glare at him.
"Yes!…… You're right!…… We don't want you all here too!"

"Stop. It. Right. Now."I stated while stretching every word. As Han-ji opened his mouth, to make a comment again, Mr. Lim choked him with the lettuce that was sitting in his plate.

"Mr. Park *Park Han-ji* please shut your mouth…"Mr. Lim ordered once again in a low and joyful tone.

That was Hard……….

I hope this night couldn't get any worse than this or else I might loose my mind……

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•

CHAPTER 22✓

THE AMBUSH

•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

JOONGGIL'S P.O.V

Ryeon was in her foul mood, as always, she was wearing her poker face while staring blankly at the wall.

The place was filled with people, people that has a grudge with each other.

"We should dance!"One of her members yelped while standing up, breaking the tense atmosphere.

"Let's go!.……"Young Joo suddenly stood up while punching the air.

"Young Joo-ah!"Jiyoon called out with exasperation lingering in her voice.

"You?"A guy Infront of her ask.

"Yes!…. Let's go!"She exclaimed while pulling his arms.

"Wait… wait…"Before he could protest Young Joo was now dragging him towards the dancefloor.

An hour passed, we drank, danced and eat, We are having the best time, except her, she sat at her spot, not wanting to be part of this frolic dinner. Ryeon.