{9}"THIS DOESN'T SUIT YOU WELL."

RYEON'S PERSON'S P.O.V

CONTINUATION.........

7:30 P.M

"Should we kill him now"Jiyoon asked loudly...

"Kill who?"A deep voice asked, I felt my knees weakened, and my body trembling.
It's our first mission and someone already caught us...

We turn around slowly, two shadow was towering above us. A hand was rested in my shoulder.

"Mr. Park!"Jiyoon yelled, as I fully turned joonggil stared at me with confused face.

"What are you talking about? "He asked again.

I looked at the two and signaled them using my glare...

"Killing......."Young Joo started.

"..... Jiyoon's chickens..."I continued.

Jiyoon looked at me," I have chickens?"She asked while I nudge her in the stomach.
"Yes! I have chickens..... Harry... And Sally ..... That we need... To kill."She said with a croaky voice.

"Harry and Sally?"He asked skeptically.

"Yes.... You know the movie..... Harry met Sally."Young Joo then laughed nervously.
Why did the director paired me with these two oafs.

"Here?..... Where are they?"He asked looking around.

"No..... It's a bad idea..... So we left them."Young Joo answered.

"Just.... Go home..."I interrupted.

The women looked at me with shock expressions, but joonggil just stood quietly Infront of us.

"I'm here because of our job.... Our mission... Nothing else."He explained with a cold voice.

"We can handle this...... You should take a rest for now."I said then turned my back and walked to the restaurant.

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V

8:30 P.M

8:30 had passed, but the man didn't even showed up. Ryeon crossed her arms, he even booked a table in the middle of the room. She crossed her legs and clicked her heels under the table, becoming impatient by the minute went by.

As for the three they were just spying on her,
They kept looking at the people who goes in and out.

People around Ryeon was looking at her with pitiful eyes. And even some ordered the waiter to give Ryeon some drinks, foods. Ryeon became uncomfortable, they kept staring at her, but all she can do about is thinking how to kill that jerk.

As she was busy glaring at the plate Infront of her, a hand showed, she looked surprised, thinking maybe it was the man she looked at him glaring. But it wasn't, Ryeon stared shock, standing before her was joonggil, as she stared at him, joonggil just motioned her to take his hands.

"Yeobo, sorry for being late."He excused making everyone who's carefully watching them giggled.

"Yeobo?"Ryeon repeated.

"Let's eat else's where."He then grabbed her hand and dragged her outside. As they were out the other two then approached them.

Looking at their hand intertwined, Jiyoon felt irritated.

"Why didn't he showed up?"Young Joo asked while scratching the back of her head.

A ring was heard from their phone except for Ryeon, they opened it and saw that somebody was murdered, they need to escort it. As they looked at it, young Joo and Jiyoon looked at Ryeon with shocked expression. She peeked on joonggil's phone and saw a woman with brunette hair and in her 30s, she was murdered, raped, and tortured.